Trojan.Batchwiper, a latest Trojan, can damage a compromised computer severely. The Trojan may remove all files in some disk partitions or in certain user account. The damage is destructive if it removes system files. Victims may lose important data due to the infection and windows may fail to start up. For example, Trojan.Batchwiper is detected to often remove all files on desktop. You can restore shortcuts easily but some files will be gone for good. Meanwhile, Trojan.Batchwiper will create related files and registry entries on the compromised computer. At the beginning you may not notice your files are deleted gradually until a program fails to run or a system error message pops up. When your antivirus program detects Trojan.Batchwiper, you should remove it immediately.
How to remove Trojan.Batchwiper step by step
You must delete all malicious files and registry entries from the computer. The Trojan can hide itself by deleting some of its files when they are not necessary. Usually, we handle the virus removal job to a professional virus removal program, but if you are experienced in pc troubleshooting, Trojan.Batchwiper manual removal instruction below may help you wipe off the Trojan by yourself.
1. Run task manager and end following processes
2. Delete malicious registry entries
3. Remove Trojan.Batchwiper files
Best removal instruction
If you are a computer novice who are not capable to locate malicious files and modify windows registry, a virus removal program is the best helper for you. Using a virus removal program is also the fastest way to get rid of Trojan.Batchwiper. If your antivirus can not remove the Trojan effectively, you can try to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Looking for an effective Trojan.Batchwiper removal tool? Spyware Cease, an advanced antispyware program, is just what you are looking for and can do what you expect it to. What you need to do is to download Spyware Cease and let it scan your computer thoroughly. At last, you can click a remove button to get rid of Trojan.Batchwiper for good.
- Winload.exe is missing or corrupt - Fix winload.exe error instantly
- Proven Tips to Uninstall CyberCafePro Client from Your PC
- “Your system is low on virtual memory” error message - Get rid of it now
- How to Uninstall FSL Launcher - Complete Uninstall Guide for FSL Launcher
- .NET Framework Installer Errors - Solve Some Installer Errors Quickly
- Information on Removing Kaspersky Password Manager Thoroughly from PC
- Repair & Clean - Spyware Cease 6.3.0 Released!
- Best Uninstalling Instruction for QtWeb Internet Browser
- Best Solution to Completely Uninstall SRS Audio Sandbox