Trojan.Bicol is a harmful Trojan horse released recently. The Trojan can change the hosts file on the compromised computer and redirect the web browser to malicious websites. The Trojan can access a computer via several ways such as malicious domain, malicious download, spam emails and p2p software. When your web browser is redirected, it is easy to get infected by other kinds of pc threats. Trojan.Bicol will drop malicious files and registry entries on the system and then it can run randomly at windows startup. It takes up large system resource for malicious activities as a result the infected system will run and response reluctantly. Did your antivirus detect the Trojan but fail to remove it? This article provides 2 ways to remove Trojan.Bicol completely from your computer.
Method one: remove Trojan.Bicol step by step
Manual way is a complicated solution used by advanced pc users and experts. You have to complete three steps to get rid of the Trojan. While the Trojan may root deeply on the pc, the method is relatively difficult for common users.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan.Bicol processes. The process may be in random name or occupy high cpu space.
2. Uninstall the malicious program or delete the malicious file from pc
3. Run registry editor and remove registry entries created by Trojan.Bicol
These are the brief steps. The most difficult part is to locate the files and registry entries associated with the infection.
Method two: remove Trojan.Bicol by a virus removal program
A virus removal program is the most common choice when the computer is infected. Even when you send the infected computer to a repair store, expert will scan the system with a virus removal program. Do you know what kind of program they will use? Spyware Cease is one of the secret programs. You can download Spyware Cease to remove Trojan.Bicol without sending your computer to a repair store. Spyware Cease is a powerful antispyware program specialized at fixing redirected web browser.
If your antivirus program can detect the Trojan, you could try to enter Safe Mode with Networking and then run scan.
- Infostealer.Vskim Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Vskim instantly
- Trojan.Win32.Agent2.dmdi Removal – How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.dmdi completely
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- Java install error 1723 - Steps to fix error 1723 quickly
- Vista Total Security 2013 Removal Help - How Can You Remove Vista Total Security 2013 easily
- How to Remove Adware.w32.virtumonde completely and easily
- Wlanapi.dll error - Fix Windows wlanapi.dll error effectively
- Error code 80710092 - Solutions to fix PSN error code 80710092 quickly