Trojan.Chromext is a malicious Trojan virus that disguises itself as a legitimate Chrome browser extension. It is designed to steal sensitive information associated with browser activities and exploit browser vulnerability to open a back door on the compromised PC. When Trojan.Chromext gets into your computer, it attaches to Google Chrome. It attempts to steal passwords, login name and search inquiries you enter to the web browser and also keep a copy of the browser cookies. By modifying windows registry, the Trojan can run automatically and connect to the server for data transmission. Via the back door, additional pc threats can access your computer easily. To keep your system and your personal information in safe, you need to remove Trojan.Chromext as soon as possible.
Usually, an antivirus program is the most common that help common users to remove a virus. Besides, manual removal way is also an option, but it is only for users who have enough pc skills and knowledge. For example, a pc technician may use Trojan.Chromext manual removal way.
How to remove Trojan.Chromext manually
When the Trojan infects a computer, it will drop lots of files on the computer and add related registry entries. You need to remove them manually.
1. Exit Chrome Browser
2. Remove following files associated with Trojan.Chromext
3. Remove malicious registry entries via registry editor
Remove Trojan.Chromext by an antivirus program
First of all, you need to find a virus removal program that has detection on the Trojan. And then you can run a scan to get rid of any related infection easily. Using an antivirus program is the fastest way. When the program is scanning, users can leave the pc and go for other things. After an hour the scan completes and the threats will be picked up. The complicated Trojan.Chromext removal job is simplified in clicking on a couple of buttons.
Are you looking for a virus removal program that can remove Trojan.Chromext completely? Click here to download Spyware Cease. The powerful virus removal program will not let you down.
- How to Uninstall BS.Player Free - Uninstall Guide for BS.Player Free
- Guide to Uninstall OutlookFIX Thoroughly and Quickly from PC
- ExtraTorrent Toolbar Removal Help - How to Uninstall ExtraTorrent Toolbar from Internet Explorer
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- How to Fully Uninstall Mamutu from Your Computer with Great Ease
- Seismic.cpl error repair - Fix Seismic.cpl error easily
- Ilitili Virus - How to Remove Ilitili Virus completely
- Client008 has stopped working Windows 7 - Solve client008.exe error on Win 7 now
- Tutorial on How to Force Uninstall Image Blender from Your PC