Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane is classified as downloader Trojan which can connect to its serve automatically and download malicious programs secretly. Hackers design such Trojan to distribute other kinds of infection like Trojan.win32.heur.098. Most users do not know their computer is infected by Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane before their firewall displays a warning or their antivirus program detects the Trojan. Such infection is rated as high risk, so you should know how to protect your pc against the Trojan and how to remove it when your computer is infected.
How to protect pc against Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane
An antivirus program with real-time protection is the most basic protection your computer should have. Such program can warn you of any malicious download and stop virus attack effectively. Besides, you should be careful about other things
1. Firewall should be turned on all the time. It is detected that Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane may turn off the firewall or change firewall settings
2. Repair system vulnerability which can be used by Trojan.
3. Do not check emails from strangers and most important do not download unknown attachment or click on spam link
4. Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives.
How to remove Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane completely
There are two ways to remove the Trojan from the compromised computer. First is manual removal, which is considered as risky and complicated. If you want to remove the Trojan manually, you should make sure you have enough pc skills or at least will not damage the system.
Step1. Enter Safe Mode
Step2. Open task manager, click on process tab, locate the process associated with Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane and click end process button to stop the process
Step3. Open Registry Editor, go to the related directory and delete malicious registry entries
Step4. Remove infected files
Another way to remove Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane is to use a virus removal program. When your antivirus program fails to wipe off the infection completely, you could try an antispyware program. An antispyware program is comparatively powerful than an antivirus program regarding Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane removal. We recommend you to try Spyware Cease, which is proved to be able to delete the Trojan and protect the computer against such infection.
- How to Fully Uninstall or Remove SysInternals Suite from Your PC
- Laptop won't boot - How to do when laptop won’t boot?
- Binkw32.dll is missing - Repair binkw32.dll error easily here
- How to Effectively Uninstall Glary Registry Repair from Windows PCs?
- What should you do when getting “An unexpected I/O error has occurred” error message?
- Backdoor.Bifrose Removal - How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Bifrose instantly
- Absolute Useful Tips of Uninstalling PicBand Image Downloader
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- X3daudio1_6.dll not found - Methods to get back x3daudio1_6.dll easily