Trojan.Flotclod is a Trojan horse that can steal sensitive information from the infected computer. Such Trojan can run on the background and keep an eye on users’ activities. It will record keystrokes, capture screenshot and collect websites in the bookmark. Trojan.Flotclod has the ability to redirect transactions on some online banking sites. When victims make a payment by their online bank account, they will be redirected to malicious sites but similar to the original bank site. And then the Trojan can get all the account information when the victims do not notice it. Besides stealing money, the Trojan will also cause various problems. For example, the infected computer will run slow and takes a longer time to boost. Trojan.Flotclod creates malicious files and registry entries on the computer, and change system settings. Compromised computer will become vulnerable.
How to remove Trojan.Flotclod completely
If you have an antivirus program, it should be your first choice to remove the Trojan. When your antivirus fails to deal with the infection, you could either download an effective virus removal program or try manual removal way if you have enough pc experience.
It is important to have advanced pc skills if you are going to remove Trojan.Flotclod manually. Here are the manual steps.
1. Run task manager and kill suspicious processes
2. Locate the following files and delete them completely
3. Run registry editor and identify registry entries associated with Trojan.Flotclod
Recommended virus removal program
Manual way is complicated and finding out an effective virus removal program is also not an easy thing. If you have tried many security programs, you must notice that some programs can detect Trojan.Flotclod but can not remove it while some even can not detect it. According to our testing, we find some programs can effectively remove Trojan.Flotclod and repair the infected system. Among so many, Spyware Cease is one of the most recommended programs. Spyware Cease provides comprehensive protection and has the ability to remove latest Trojans. You can launch an online scan and then the software will take care of everything.
- XP Security 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Remove XP Security 2012 safely
- Software Removal - How to Completely Uninstall OSL2000 Boot Manager
- Aimersoft Video Converter Removal Helps - Uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter Completely
- Google.isearchinfo.com - How to Remove Google.isearchinfo.com instantly
- Brand New Spyware Cease 6.0 Released - Specialized for Every Computer User!
- DNS Server Not Responding - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Remove KraMixer DJ Software Free - How to Uninstall KraMixer DJ Software Perfectly
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv quickly
- Available Method to Uninstall SoundTaxi from Your Computer Permanently