Trojan.Gapz is a harmful Trojan that can open a back door on the infected computer. It can be classified as backdoor Trojan and downloader Trojan. It may download additional malware on the computer and install without users’ acknowledgment. When Trojan.Gapz executes, it will insert itself to some system processes such as explorer.exe. Meanwhile, it uses bootkit functionality to infect the master boot records so that it runs every time Windows starts. It is impossible to stop the Trojan from running unless you remove it completely. The Trojan load malicious driver code via boot record. During the processes, malicious components will be downloaded and inserted to user processes. Trojan.Gapz also slows down the internet speed when it uses most broadband.
Is your computer infected by the Trojan? Do you want to remove Trojan.Gapz instantly? The first method you should try is your antivirus software. If it can not remove the Trojan virus effectively, you can either use manual way or download another antivirus program.
How to remove Trojan.Gapz manually
1. Right-click task bar and select task manager. Click process tab and kill related processes
2. According to the processes you kill, you can find out the files and folder associated with the Trojan
3. Change windows registry. When Trojan.Gapz infects the computer, it adds registry entries and change registry values. You need to wipe them off.
What is the most effective way to get rid of Trojan.Gapz?
When your antivirus program can not remove the Trojan and you are not capable of using manual removal way, downloading another antivirus program will help you wipe off the Trojan easily and safely. An advanced virus removal program can scan the computer and then pick up all malicious items. Users can click a couple of buttons to have Trojan.Gapz removed automatically. Most users consider a virus removal program as the first choice when their computer is attacked. That is correct. Only a virus removal program can remove the Trojan without damaging the system.
Do you know which antivirus program can remove Trojan.Gapz effectively? Personally, I will recommend Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware program.
- Windows won't start - Methods to start up computer properly
- How to Remove Bloodhound.Exploit.488 quickly
- Improve CPU stability - Tips to make PC run properly
- Detailed Instruction to Uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar Completely from PC
- How to Remove Trojan.Betabot completely from the PC
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- Antivir Solution Pro - How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro immediately
- iTunes error 5102 - What causes error 5102 on iTunes and how to fix it?
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial