Trojan Nap is a new detected Trojan used to download more pc threats to the infected computer. When it is triggered, it attempts to use the networking and connect itself to server. Hackers will send commands to the Trojan and control it to perform malicious actions. Trojan Nap can download files, execute programs, update itself and send spam message to spread itself. Meanwhile, it damages the system by changing key settings such as firewall. No matter when it receives commands or downloads files, you will experience slow internet and slow computer. It is important to wipe off the backdoor Trojan quickly or your computer will become a hot target of virus attacks. Computers with a back door are very vulnerable. Do you want to know how to remove Trojan Nap completely? Keep reading.
Trojan Nap technical details
The Trojan can disguise itself as different files. When executed, it may copy itself as one of the following files:
And then Trojan Nap creates a file and registry entry that can enable the Trojan run automatically at windows startup
The information may help some users remove the Trojan manually.
Use a security program to remove Trojan Nap
A security program can help users avoid finding malicious files and registry entries on the compromised computer. Actually, it is one of the most difficult but essential parts on the removal process. If you can not locate the Trojan Nap files and registry entries, it is impossible to get rid of it. When you can not complete the task by yourself, you can get help from a security program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is an advanced virus removal program, which is able to remove Trojan Nap effectively and also protect the computer against other virus attacks. It is important to protect computer with an effective real-time guard program. Some Trojans cause damages that a security program can not repair, so it is always better to protect system than to remove virus after attacks.
- Simple Tricks to Uninstall YouTube Video Player for Good
- How to Remove Win 8 Security Suite 2013 from Computer
- W32.Addnu Removal Tool - How to Wipe off W32.Addnu easily
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.VBS.Agent.aby in minutes
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- Error 0X4001001300001002 fix - Stop and repair error 0X4001001300001002 instantly
- Temporary error 4040 - Simple solutions to temporary error 4040
- How to Remove Uncoverthenet.com from Web Browser