Trojan Nap is a new detected Trojan used to download more pc threats to the infected computer. When it is triggered, it attempts to use the networking and connect itself to server. Hackers will send commands to the Trojan and control it to perform malicious actions. Trojan Nap can download files, execute programs, update itself and send spam message to spread itself. Meanwhile, it damages the system by changing key settings such as firewall. No matter when it receives commands or downloads files, you will experience slow internet and slow computer. It is important to wipe off the backdoor Trojan quickly or your computer will become a hot target of virus attacks. Computers with a back door are very vulnerable. Do you want to know how to remove Trojan Nap completely? Keep reading.
Trojan Nap technical details
The Trojan can disguise itself as different files. When executed, it may copy itself as one of the following files:
And then Trojan Nap creates a file and registry entry that can enable the Trojan run automatically at windows startup
The information may help some users remove the Trojan manually.
Use a security program to remove Trojan Nap
A security program can help users avoid finding malicious files and registry entries on the compromised computer. Actually, it is one of the most difficult but essential parts on the removal process. If you can not locate the Trojan Nap files and registry entries, it is impossible to get rid of it. When you can not complete the task by yourself, you can get help from a security program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is an advanced virus removal program, which is able to remove Trojan Nap effectively and also protect the computer against other virus attacks. It is important to protect computer with an effective real-time guard program. Some Trojans cause damages that a security program can not repair, so it is always better to protect system than to remove virus after attacks.
- BSOD bad pool header - Solve bad pool header BSOD error NOW
- Guide to Help You Uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 from PC Step by Step
- Remove Webcam Simulator - Quick and Easy Way to Uninstall Webcam Simulator
- PC Defender Plus Removal - How to Remove PC Defender Plus instantly
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now
- Error 104 repair - Solve error 104 on your own
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- Rootkit.boot.pihar.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a by yourself
- Allgameshome.com - How to Remove Allgameshome.com Virus