Trojan.Ranbot is a backdoor Trojan like Backdoor.Nflog that gives hackers authority to access the compromised computer and collect sensitive information from the computer. To collect information, the Trojan will monitor users’ activities such as internet traffic and account information. To send the information, the Trojan will upload files to the server. In addition to threatening personal information, Trojan.Ranbot damages the computer severely. First, it changes system settings and make the computer vulnerable to other attacks. Second, it can download and execute malicious files from server. Last, it connects computer to malicious domains by redirecting web browser or transmitting data on background.
Properties of Trojan.Ranbot
- The Trojan changes registry entries
- The Trojan runs automatically at windows startup and insistently on the background
- The Trojan add a firewall policy exception
- The Trojan inserts itself to a system process
How to remove Trojan.Ranbot manually
Manual way involves three main steps to kill processes, remove files and modify window registry. Does any of the step sound unfamiliar to you? It is not a good idea to try manual removal when you do not even have some basic pc knowledge. Here are the detailed steps to remove Trojan.Ranbot manually.
1. Run task manager and kill svchost.exe process which runs abnormally
2. Find out related files and remove them
3. Run registry editor and delete Trojan.Ranbot registry entries
How to remove Trojan.Ranbot automatically
Automatic way is mainly to use a virus removal program which can scan the computer for threats, pick them up, and wipe off them completely. A virus removal program will not damage the computer when it removes a virus. It is a good tool to protect the computer against virus attacks. If your computer is well protected, Trojan.Ranbot could not get a chance to infect the system. To remove the Trojan effectively, you need an advanced antivirus program like Spyware Cease. The advantage of using Spyware Cease is it can remove Trojan.Ranbot completely and repair the vulnerable system. If you have been trying various security programs but no one work, why not try this one and let it take care of everything.
- Win 7 Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Home Security 2013 instantly
- Stop 0Xc000000e startup error - Deal with Boot Error 0XC000000E easily
- Searchab.com - How to Remove Searchab.com from PC
- Error code 1601 - Solve Windows installer error code 1601 easily
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- Win 7 Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Security 2013 completely
- How to Force Uninstall and Remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield - Helpful Guide
- Driver Updater Pro Removal Tips - How to Easily and Quickly Uninstall Driver Updater Pro
- How to Remove Fast Address Bar completely from Your Browser