Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 is a Trojan horse that downloads malicious files to the compromised computer. The Trojan is capable to connect to its server or certain domains. And then hackers can attack the system via the connection. When your computer warns you of Trojan.Ranbot!gen1, your pc is infected and you need to remove the Trojan immediately. Before learning effective ways to wipe off the Trojan, you should know more about the infection and its symptoms. It changes system settings and browser settings to enable the connection without authority. It adds windows registry to enable automatic run at windows startup. Once it runs, it drop malicious files on the random folders. Like most infection, Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 slow down system when it executes commands from hackers. Meanwhile, the web browser may be redirected to unsecured sites and unknown programs are installed secretly.
How to remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 effectively
There are three ways to remove the Trojan. One is to restore system. This way is quick but you may loss some data and settings. One is to remove all components of the Trojan manually. This way is risky. The last one is to use a security program. This way is considered as the best one.
Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 manually removal way
As for me, I do not think manual way is effective and I do not recommend computer beginners to try this method. The most difficult step is to find out the infected files and registry entries. And the step is the key one, which affects whether the Trojan can be removed completely.
1. Run task manager, find out Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 processes and end them
2. Run registry editor and remove registry entries enabling the Trojan to run at windows startup
3. Search for malicious files and remove them from the pc
Best way to remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen1
Personally speaking, I think using a virus removal program is the best way to wipe off a Trojan. You do not have to loss any important data and file and you will not cause system crashes by making mistakes. It has been proved that removing Trojan.Ranbot!gen1 by security programs is the most effective way. If you do not know which program can wipe off the Trojan, we have a good recommendation for you. Spyware Cease is an advanced antivirus program designed to detect and delete various pc threats. Even if you have an antivirus program, you can use Spyware Cease as a backup. It can work compatible with most security programs on the market.
Want to remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen1? Run an online scan now.
- Access Violation error - Troubleshoot and repair Access Violation error instantly
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- Simple Method to Uninstall Orbit Downloader Completely from PC
- D3dx9_42.dll not found - Fix D3dx9_42.dll error easily
- Simple Guide to Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool from PC
- Virus.Selfish.B Removal - How Can I Remove Virus.Selfish.B completely and quickly
- How to fix an application error? Fix application errors instantly
- Full Removal for LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium - How to Uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium for Good
- Easier and Swifter Way to Uninstall Bing Bar from Your Computer