Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 is a perilous Trojan related to rogue software such as fake antivirus programs which display fake security warning messages and cheat users to purchase useless software. Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 is a Trojan that can displays fake warnings and suggest users to download and install various programs. Once invading the target computer, the Trojan runs resident on the background and attempts to give hackers access to the system. Hackers accessing a computer usually aim to collect data and steal sensitive information. Does you computer run slowly? Is your web browser hijacked by unknown websites or ads? Those problems are all caused by Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 and you need to remove the Trojan as soon as possible.
How to remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 manually
Just like other threats, the Trojan creates many files and register entries on the compromised computer. It is very important to delete all components of the Trojan because any related file can restore the Trojan easily. The following are 3 brief steps to wipe off Trojan.Ranbot!gen2.
1. Remove malicious processes from memory
2. Run registry editor and delete following registry entries
Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 is a Trojan horse that locks the desktop making the computer unusable.
3. Search for Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 files and delete them completely
It may be difficult to find out malicious files on your own, but it is an essential duty for a professional security program.
Best way to get rid of Trojan.Ranbot!gen2
A virus removal program can replace a pc technician to locate the infection and its scan speed is much faster than any manual way. Using such an intelligent software can also avoid making mistakes effectively. Are you looking for a program that can wipe off Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 infection? Spyware Cease is one of those good at removing latest Trojan virus.
It is very easy to use the recommended Spyware Cease. Even you do not have a look at the guide here, you would know how to use it once seeing its user-friendly interface.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Click on Start an Online Scan
3. After the scan, click remove button to get rid of Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 and other threats
4. Run system vulnerability repair
- False Positive Detection to Spyware Cease Has been Corrected -Spyware Cease 3.7 New Release
- How to Remove Fast Address Bar completely from Your Browser
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- A Quick Tutorial on How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005 from Windows
- Computer slowing down significantly - Make PC faster easily
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- The ABCs of Completely Uninstalling LimeWire Download Manager from PC
- A Complete Uninstall Solution for NETGATE Internet Security
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil