Trojan.Ransom.Gen refers to a group of harmful Trojans such as Trojan.Ransomlock.R. The threat can access internet and its server without users’ acknowledgment and hackers will regular update new release. When the Trojan penetrates into your computer, it will first drop lots of malicious files on the hard drive and then change windows registry so that it can run automatically at windows startup. Meanwhile, Trojan.Ransom.Gen collect and steal sensitive information such as account information, passwords, favorite websites and so on. Are you suffering slow and unstable computer? When the Trojan is activated, it inserts codes to system processes and occupies large system resource for malicious activities.
Trojan.Ransom.Gen infection symptoms
The Trojan will display annoying pop-up and alerts according to the information it collects from you. For example, it monitors what you search for and later displays a deceptive advertisement you are interested in. When you click on those pop-ups, more threats will pure into your computer. When you encounter some problems, you should immediately run a security program.
How to remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen
A virus removal program is the best way to get rid of any kind of virus. Besides, manual removal is also an option. Usually, few users will choose to remove the Trojan manually due to the complex and time-consuming removal processes. However, if you are experienced enough, you can try to remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen manually.
1. Run task manager, find out processes infected by or related to the Trojan and kill them
2. Locate malicious files and programs, and remove them completely
3. Run registry editor and delete malicious registry entries
Remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen with a virus removal program
A virus removal program is designed to protect computer from virus attacks and remove various kinds of pc threats including Trojans, worms, adware, spyware, malware and so on. Most users have such a program on their computer, but not all of them are able to remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen effectively. When your antivirus program fails to wipe off the Trojan and you can not complete manual removal, you need to equip your computer with another virus removal program, which can work with your original antivirus software, such as Spyware Cease.
Spyware Cease is an advanced virus removal program, which can remove pc threats and build strong guard for vulnerable system. You can remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen instantly with this removal tool.
- Instruction on Removing Free Internet Window Washer from Your Windows
- Tips for Uninstalling Internet Cell Boost from Your PC Effectively
- Free Instruction on How to Fully Uninstall ParetoLogic Data Recovery
- Spoolsv.exe application error - Solve spoolsv.exe error the simplest way
- How to Uninstall IncrediMail from Your PC - IncrediMail Removal Guide
- PSD runtime application error - Causes and solutions
- How to deal with “Windows - Read error” easily yourself?
- Easy Ways to Uninstall SterJo StartUp Monitor Free Completely from PC
- Ewoss Toolbar Removal - Quick Way to Uninstall Ewoss Toolbar from Computer