Trojan.Smowbot is a new detected Trojan used to download more pc threats to the infected computer. When it is triggered, it attempts to use the networking and connect itself to server. Hackers will send commands to the Trojan and control it to perform malicious actions. Trojan.Smowbot can download programs such as Win 8 Defender 2013, execute programs, update itself and send spam message to spread itself. Meanwhile, it damages the system by changing key settings such as firewall. No matter when it receives commands or downloads files, you will experience slow internet and slow computer. It is important to wipe off the backdoor Trojan quickly or your computer will become a hot target of virus attacks. Computers with a back door are very vulnerable. Do you want to know how to remove Trojan.Smowbot completely? Keep reading.
How to delete Trojan.Smowbot manually
Though manual way is not the best way to get rid of the Trojan, it is still a possible way for users who have advanced pc knowledge and skills.
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to run Task Manager. Click process tab and kill the following
2. Remove the copy of Trojan.Smowbot
3. Run registry editor to wipe off related registry entries
Best way to remove Trojan.Smowbot
Nowadays, a virus removal program is the best way to cure a computer infected by Trojans. Such software becomes very popular since it brings great convenience to users. A virus removal program can save your effort and time on searching for malicious components created by Trojan.Smowbot, and it also provide safe solution to remove them completely. Unlike manual way which may lead to system damage, a virus removal program will guarantee computer stability. To remove Trojan.Smowbot completely and safely, you should an advanced removal program like Spyware Cease.
- Instruction to Uninstall ESET Online Scanner Absolutely for Free
- Instruction to Fully and Instantly Uninstall 1st Email Anti-Virus from Your PC
- I/O device error Windows 7 fix - Fix Windows 7 I/O device error instantly
- Get rid of “Invalid Boot.ini” error message at PC startup
- Quick and Easy Guide to Completely Uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011
- How to get rid of “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” error message?
- Deep Online Scan - Spyware Cease 5.0 Released!
- iTunes error -42408 - Solve code -42408 error on iTunes easily
- Trojan.Swisyn - How Can I Remove Trojan.Swisyn effectively