Trojan:BAT/Runner.B is from Trojan virus family like Trojan.Fakesig. It disguises itself under the cover of a normal file or software, but when it is installed it will conduct malicious activities on the background. The Trojan can be downloaded by other kinds of pc threats and meanwhile it can download other pc threats to the compromised computer. Trojan:BAT/Runner.B is able to steal information via taking screenshot and recording keystrokes. The data will be stored in a file and later send to a remote server. With the sensitive information, hackers can easily access online account and even exploit vulnerability on the infected computer. Problems like redirecting web browser will happen all the time. So if your computer is infected, you need to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B as soon as possible.
Method one: remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B step by step
This method is called manual removal. Users have to complete three steps to get rid of the Trojan. While the Trojan may root deeply on the pc, the method is relatively difficult for common users.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan:BAT/Runner.B processes. The process may be in random name or occupy high cpu space.
2. Uninstall the malicious program or delete the malicious file from pc
3. Run registry editor and remove registry entries created by Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
The steps here are brief since the Trojan affect computer slightly different. Most users will prefer the method two.
Method two: use a security program to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
A security program can help users avoid finding malicious files and registry entries on the compromised computer. Actually, it is one of the most difficult but essential parts on the removal process. If you can not locate the Trojan:BAT/Runner.B files and registry entries, it is impossible to get rid of it. When you can not complete the task by yourself, you can get help from a security program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is an advanced virus removal program, which is able to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B effectively and also protect the computer against other virus attacks. It is important to protect computer with an effective real-time guard program. Some Trojans cause damages that a security program can not repair, so it is always better to protect system than to remove virus after attacks.
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Vista Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Home Security 2013 easily
- What is dwm.exe file and how to fix dwm.exe error?
- Home Malware Cleaner Removal - How Can I Remove Home Malware Cleaner easily
- Error code 0X8002801c - Fix error code 0X8002801c instantly
- STOP error code 0X0000007A - Get rid of BSOD errors on your own
- iMesh Removal Guide - How to Get Rid of iMesh once for all
- Delete G DATA TotalCare 2012 Thoroughly from PC with Helpful Instruction
- Zlib1.dll is missing - Steps to fix zlib1.dll error instantly