Trojan:BAT/Runner.B is from Trojan virus family like Trojan.Fakesig. It disguises itself under the cover of a normal file or software, but when it is installed it will conduct malicious activities on the background. The Trojan can be downloaded by other kinds of pc threats and meanwhile it can download other pc threats to the compromised computer. Trojan:BAT/Runner.B is able to steal information via taking screenshot and recording keystrokes. The data will be stored in a file and later send to a remote server. With the sensitive information, hackers can easily access online account and even exploit vulnerability on the infected computer. Problems like redirecting web browser will happen all the time. So if your computer is infected, you need to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B as soon as possible.
Method one: remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B step by step
This method is called manual removal. Users have to complete three steps to get rid of the Trojan. While the Trojan may root deeply on the pc, the method is relatively difficult for common users.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan:BAT/Runner.B processes. The process may be in random name or occupy high cpu space.
2. Uninstall the malicious program or delete the malicious file from pc
3. Run registry editor and remove registry entries created by Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
The steps here are brief since the Trojan affect computer slightly different. Most users will prefer the method two.
Method two: use a security program to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
A security program can help users avoid finding malicious files and registry entries on the compromised computer. Actually, it is one of the most difficult but essential parts on the removal process. If you can not locate the Trojan:BAT/Runner.B files and registry entries, it is impossible to get rid of it. When you can not complete the task by yourself, you can get help from a security program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is an advanced virus removal program, which is able to remove Trojan:BAT/Runner.B effectively and also protect the computer against other virus attacks. It is important to protect computer with an effective real-time guard program. Some Trojans cause damages that a security program can not repair, so it is always better to protect system than to remove virus after attacks.
- Computer error 302 - Causes and solutions to HTTP error 302
- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir quickly from Slow Computer
- Removing ClamWin Free Antivirus Easily - Guide to Get Rid of ClamWin Free Antivirus
- Easier and Swifter Way to Uninstall Bing Bar from Your Computer
- Win32/Lefgroo Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32/Lefgroo instantly
- Pup.Datamngr Removal - How to Get Rid of Pup.Datamngr immediately
- Windows update error 643 - Get rid of update error codes and install updates properly
- What causes a file not to download? Things you should when can’t download a file
- How to Remove Feed.helpbar.com instantly