Trojan.Fakesig is a malicious Trojan horse that could open back door in the compromised computer. If your antivirus warns you of the Trojan, you should immediately run a full scan to pick up and remove Trojan.Fakesig. When your antivirus encounters problems with deleting the infection, you have some other ways to get rid of Trojan. Learn how to remove Trojan.Fakesig completely here.
It is dangerous to have back door via which hackers could easily attack your computer. Even no spyware or Trojan access your computer via the back door, Trojan.Fakesig could also cause other problems. The most obvious one is it create malicious processes which take up system resource and thus slow down computer. Once the Trojan is executed, some system files and registry entries will be modified.
How to remove Trojan.Fakesig completely
There are several steps that you can take to protect your computer from the trojan. Manually dealing with this trojan infection is feasible if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, system processes, .dll files and registry entries.
Trojan.Fakesig manual removal
The following are associated files need to be deleted:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe
You should also remove these related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon: ‘Userinit’ = ‘\userinit.exe, %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe’
Remove Trojan.Fakesig by Professional Remover (More Effective)
This is an effective and also the easy way to wipe off any kind of viruses from computer. It is no need to manually delete any files and registry entries. You can give the time-consuming job to a virus scanner program which can instead you to analyze and detect your computer to find out all of files and registry entries relating to the Trojan.Fakesig, so the removal process can be much easier and faster. If you are still have no idea about choosing which remover, I offer a suggestion to you, which is Spyware Cease. Advanced virus removal programs like Spyware Cease are sophisticated than many other removers in handling virus infection including Trojan.Fakesig.
- Best Choice to Uninstall ACDSee 10 Photo Manager from Computer
- AVI Codec Pack Pro Removal - Steps to Uninstall AVI Codec Pack Pro Completely
- XP Antivirus 2012 Uninstall - How Can I Remove XP Antivirus 2012 from Windows Computer
- WORM_MSIL.BR Removal - How to Remove WORM_MSIL.BR quickly
- Is ccmexec.exe safe and how to repair ccmexec.exe error?
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- Ctfmon.exe error fix - Solve Windows ctfmon.exe error on your own
- Funmoods Removal - How to Remove Funmoods Browser Hijacker
- Twain_32.dll error fix - Simple solutions to Twain_32.dll error