Opera Widget Maker is a tool helps you create your own newsfeed widgets easier and quicker. If you are an Opera Widget Maker user, then there are many that you need to uninstall or reinstall the program. Looking for easy way to fully uninstall Opera Widget Maker? Remove the unneeded Opera Widget Maker or uninstall Windows software effectively today!
Common ways to uninstall Opera Widget Maker on Windows
One: Uninstall Opera Widget Maker via its own uninstaller
1. Open Start and then All Programs.
2. Navigate to Opera Widget Maker on the list.
3. Go to an application named Uninstall Opera Widget Maker, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to finish the uninstall.
Two: Uninstall Opera Widget Maker with standard Add/Remove Programs
1. Click the Start button on your computer and locate the Control Panel.
2. Once inside you will have to find and double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. Look through the list of programs and find Opera Widget Maker.
4. Highlight the software and press the Install/Uninstall button located on the top of the screen.
5. Follow the instructions that you are given and then restart your computer.
Manual way to uninstall Opera Widget Maker requires you to uninstall the program, delete leftover files in the user directory and clean out the registry to ensure that there will be no remnants of the application. The procedure is as follows:
1. Open Start button and then click Search.
2. Fill in the first blank with Opera Widget Maker and then click Local Hard Drives as the scale, then click Search.
3. Delete all the files in the name of Opera Widget Maker.
4. Back to Start and then go to Run.
5. Type regedit to activate Regestry Editor.
6. Under the folders, find out all related folders and click them.
7. Delete all the entries on the Right.
8. Reboot your computer.
To force and easily uninstall Opera Widget Maker once and for all, first you need to equip your computer with one effective uninstaller such as Perfect Uninstaller.
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller
2. Run the program and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab
3. Locate the folder of Opera Widget Maker and then click “Next” to begin the removal
4. By following the above several steps, all Opera Widget Maker components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts
- Removal Instruction for Air Strike 3D - How to Fully Delete Air Strike 3D from Computer
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT - How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT effectively
- Why do I continue to get the "Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed" error?
- How to Effectively Uninstall Sigma Player on a Windows PC
- Vista Total Security 2013 Removal Help - How Can You Remove Vista Total Security 2013 easily
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- Simple Method to Uninstall Orbit Downloader Completely from PC
- Simple Tricks to Uninstall YouTube Video Player for Good
- Uninstall Opera Password Recovery from PC Instantly and Completely