Adobe Flash Media Encoder is a media encoder that provides a fast and scalable solution for preparing content from a vast range of formats for delivery. However, when you think this program is not powerful enough, or it is corrupt, you may need to uninstall it from computer. Have you ever got into some trouble when uninstalling video program? This article provides detailed instructions on how to get rid of Adobe Flash Media Encoder completely from computer.
First option to uninstall / remove Adobe Flash Media Encoder from your computer, is to use the uninstaller provided by the author of this software.
1. Click Start » All programs » Adobe Flash Media Encoder.
2. Select Adobe Flash Media Encoder Uninstall
3. Click uninstall, and confirm that you want to remove Adobe Flash Media Encoder.
4. Restart your computer.
Another way to uninstall Adobe Flash Media Encoder is using the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool.
1. Click the Start menu.
2. Navigate to the Control Panel.
3. Click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. Once the list has populated single-click the Adobe Flash Media Encoder icon.
5. Press the Remove button.
6. Follow the on screen instructions and then restart your computer.
The above methods are time-consuming, sometime users will encounter unexpected problem when conducting the manual removal. The best method to remove Adobe Flash Media Encoder from your computer is to use a universal uninstaller.
What happens a lot when manually uninstall program is that the uninstall simply fails. Also, Adobe Flash Media Encoder is leaving files in your registry, they need to be deleted too in order to complete the uninstall. If you can not completely uninstall Adobe Flash Media Encoder by yourself, your best option is to using the automatic uninstaller tool.
It’s recommended to do this by using the Perfect Uninstaller. This is an uninstaller and a removal tool that will help you to uninstall program such as Adobe Flash Media Encoder, VLC Media Player and Media Player Classic in seconds.
To get rid of unwanted program, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install the Perfect Uninstaller on your PC.
2. Run the uninstaller program and locate/highlight the program in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
- How to Remove Windows Express Settings quickly
- DNS Server Not Responding - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- WORM_MSIL.BR Removal - How to Remove WORM_MSIL.BR quickly
- Windows error code 80072f8f - Causes and solutions
- How Can I Remove Google Toolbar? - Uninstall Instructions for Google Toolbar
- Error code 1601 - Solve Windows installer error code 1601 easily
- Corefoundation.dll is missing - Simple solutions to Corefoundation.dll error
- Boot.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Boot.Gapz from Slow PC
- How to Remove Trojan.win32.agent.qifl instantly