Avast! Pro Antivirus is a comprehensive security software that offers powerful protection for your system in order to keep viruses and spyware at bay. For some people who are not more professional on computer, it is difficult to fully remove Avast! Pro Antivirus. So what should we do to uninstall security programs unneeded from the computer thoroughly? Follow tips below to thoroughly uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus from computer if you need.
Usually, you can uninstall programs by Add/Remove Programs or with their built-in uninstaller.
How to remove Avast! Pro Antivirus with the Windows Add/Remove Programs?
1. Run the “Start” menu, and then go to “Control Panel”.
2. In the “Control Panel”, double-click on the “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Scroll through the list displayed in the “Add or Remove Programs” box and select Avast! Pro Antivirus.
4. Click the “Remove” or “Change/Remove” button to start the uninstall process.
How to remove Avast! Pro Antivirus with its own uninstaller?
You can uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus by going to the folder you installed it initially and clicking the Uninstall.exe. Or click Start > All Programs > Avast! Pro Antivirus > Uninstall and you can get rid of that program.
Sometime it is not surprised to discover that Avast! Pro Antivirus related files appeared in your search results after above uninstall method. This is because some leftover files remain in your registry. The next step is to clean up any leftover entries. This involves moving on to the registry to find Avast! Pro Antivirus related entries. However, such manual steps must be followed by an expertise person as any simple slip-ups during the steps can crash the system and make it useless. So, it is strongly recommended to use effective program uninstaller tool to do this job for you.
Then because of the recommendation of lots of people, you can try to use Perfect Uninstaller to wipe off Avast! Pro Antivirus. With the help of this program, there is no need for worrying about any unwanted leftover file remains on your computer after uninstalling from Windows. The three uninstall options provides you very easy way to thoroughly uninstall what you want.
- Trojan.Fakesig Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Fakesig instantly
- Audio service is not running - Causes and fixes
- How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Step by Step
- SDL.dll is missing - Fix SDL.dll error the simplest way
- Computer CLR error 80004005 - Get rid of it now
- Information on Uninstalling InSight Desktop Search Instantly from PC
- Runtime error 1004 - Causes and solutions you should know
- Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 - How to Remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 completely
- Fltmgr.sys blue screen error - Simple tips to blue screen error quickly