Browser Defender is a freeware toolbar browser protects the computer by providing informative assessment of websites and the possible dangers they pose, thereby allowing the user to make better informed choices when browsing the Internet. Do you need to uninstall Browser Defende? Want to complete the removal of toolbar within minutes? The following are methods to fully remove Browser Defende from your browsers.
How to uninstall Browser Defender from Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox → Go to “Tools” → Click on “Add-ons”.
2. Select “Extension” → Choose the extension “Browser Defender” → Click “Uninstall”.
How to uninstall Browser Defender from IE
1. Open Internet Explorer → Go to “Tools” → Click on “Manage Add-ons”.
2. Select “Toolbars and Extensions” → Uninstall everything related to Browser Defender from the list such as Browser Defender helper, Browser Defender plugin, browserdefender.com, etc.
Next, tracking and deleting all related files so that you can successfully remove the whole Browser Defender.
1. Use search tool to locate all files associated with the program, send them to the Recycle Bin, and empty your Recycle Bin to erase the files from your hard drive.
2. Use the Regedit command in the command prompt; delete all references to Browser Defender in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER folders of the registry.
Would you like to uninstall unwanted program instantly and safely? You can use some uninstall software programs which are very efficient, and will make it easy to ascertain that the computer is kept free of unnecessary files and invalid registry data entries. We strongly recommend downloading one trustworthy program like Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller provides an easy and comprehensive solution for uninstalling unwanted programs, whether it’s running properly on your computer now or it has been corrupted and leaves some remnants after a failed uninstall or install. It is the best effective method to quickly remove Browser Defender from your computer.
- Java install error 1723 - Steps to fix error 1723 quickly
- How to Remove Windows Premium Defender Rogue Program safely
- Windows update error code 646 - How to fix Windows updater error on your PC?
- Boot.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Boot.Gapz from Slow PC
- Solutions to fix a “BootMGR is corrupt” problem
- DriHWP32.dll not found - Detailed causes and solutions to DriHWP32.dll error
- Laptop overheating and shutdown - Fix an overheating laptop effectively
- Simple Guide to Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool from PC
- XP Defender Plus 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Defender Plus 2013 completely