Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a collection of standalone security programs and scanners that can be run from a USB key, bootable CD/DVD, or from within Windows Safe Mode without having to download and install a full security product. Do you get trouble when uninstall and reinstalling Emsisoft Emergency Kit on your computer? Need help of fully removing unneeded Emsisoft Emergency Kit? I this article, you will get the best method to uninstall security program from your PC.
How to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit correctly?
There are two possible ways to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit – manually and automatically. Following tips will help you with manually uninstalling Emsisoft Emergency Kit completely from PC.
1. Pressing the Start button or the Windows Orb in the corner of the screen.
2. Go to the Control Panel area and double-click the icon that is labelled Add/Remove Programs. If you have a more recent version of windows this will be called Uninstall A Program.
3. Once inside the area wait for windows to load up all of your software. Highlight the Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon and press Uninstall.
4. Follow the steps that windows will set out for you.
5. When the uninstall is complete reboot your computer.
Next, you have to advance to part 2 to remove Emsisoft Emergency Kit related files and registry entries by manual.
1. Open Search to make a full search for Emsisoft Emergency Kit related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Emsisoft Emergency Kit related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
To easily remove Emsisoft Emergency Kit from the computer without taking time to deal with the uninstall problems, you can solve this problem once and for all by using a properly certified program uninstaller no matter what is your operating system or what program you are planning to delete.
One reputed and powerful uninstaller I would recommend you to use is called “Perfect Uninstaller”. It is best for removing programs easily and permanently. Besides uninstalling the Emsisoft Emergency Kit itself, the uninstaller also helps to completely scan and delete all related files & registry entries from the PC. If you are not confident with computers, or have some kinds of problems in uninstalling the security software like Spyware Process Detector and F-PROT Antivirus, it is the best choice to use Perfect Uninstaller.
- What is a safe way to remove junk files and registry errors from your computer?
- No bootable device - Detailed causes & solutions
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d Removal - How to Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d easily
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b instantly
- Learn the Effective Way of Uninstalling MacroToolbar for Good
- Backdoor.Makadocs Removal - How to Remove Backdoor.Makadocs instantly
- Spyware Cease Webinars : Cleanning Up Infections