Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a collection of standalone security programs and scanners that can be run from a USB key, bootable CD/DVD, or from within Windows Safe Mode without having to download and install a full security product. Do you get trouble when uninstall and reinstalling Emsisoft Emergency Kit on your computer? Need help of fully removing unneeded Emsisoft Emergency Kit? I this article, you will get the best method to uninstall security program from your PC.
How to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit correctly?
There are two possible ways to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit – manually and automatically. Following tips will help you with manually uninstalling Emsisoft Emergency Kit completely from PC.
1. Pressing the Start button or the Windows Orb in the corner of the screen.
2. Go to the Control Panel area and double-click the icon that is labelled Add/Remove Programs. If you have a more recent version of windows this will be called Uninstall A Program.
3. Once inside the area wait for windows to load up all of your software. Highlight the Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon and press Uninstall.
4. Follow the steps that windows will set out for you.
5. When the uninstall is complete reboot your computer.
Next, you have to advance to part 2 to remove Emsisoft Emergency Kit related files and registry entries by manual.
1. Open Search to make a full search for Emsisoft Emergency Kit related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Emsisoft Emergency Kit related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
To easily remove Emsisoft Emergency Kit from the computer without taking time to deal with the uninstall problems, you can solve this problem once and for all by using a properly certified program uninstaller no matter what is your operating system or what program you are planning to delete.
One reputed and powerful uninstaller I would recommend you to use is called “Perfect Uninstaller”. It is best for removing programs easily and permanently. Besides uninstalling the Emsisoft Emergency Kit itself, the uninstaller also helps to completely scan and delete all related files & registry entries from the PC. If you are not confident with computers, or have some kinds of problems in uninstalling the security software like Spyware Process Detector and F-PROT Antivirus, it is the best choice to use Perfect Uninstaller.
- No Audio Output Device installed - Suggestions to fix computer sound problem easily
- Instruction on Removing Free Internet Window Washer from Your Windows
- XINPUT1_3.dll is missing - Fix XINPUT1_3.dll Not Found error immediately
- How to Completely and Effectively Uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy from Windows XP
- Error 0X302 repair - How to fix error 0X302 on your PC?
- What does Error 502 Bad Gateway mean and how to solve it?
- How to Permanently Uninstall SWF & FLV Player from Your System
- Effective Ways to Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from Your PC
- How to get rid of “fatal error no language file was found” messages?