Bubble Breaker is an interesting puzzle game where you must select a color group of bubbles on a grid and click to destroy them. Have no interest in this game and want to delete it? Uninstalling the unused game from your PC is really taking your time. If you are searching for the game removal tips to easily and completely uninstall Bubble Breaker, follow a few guidelines in this article.
Option 1: Uninstalling Bubble Breaker from the list of programs installed
1. Fully exit the game.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click Bubble Breaker.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click “Yes” to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. Bubble Breaker invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of Bubble Breaker! And click Next to complete the form.
9. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
10. After completing the form, go back to the Bubble Breaker uninstall screen.
11. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
It’s often the case that parts of Bubble Breaker will remain on your system. To manually remove all traces of Bubble Breaker from your computer, you need to do following steps:
1. Use the Find/Search engine to locate and delete the following directories:
Program files\Bubble Breaker\
Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Bubble Breaker\
2. Click start button in windows and then click on run. Once it opens type in regedit and press ok. Find and delete registry entries as follows:
Option 2: Uninstalling Bubble Breaker with an advanced uninstaller tool
It’s highly recommended that you use a professional designed tool to get rid of unwanted program safely and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is a professional designed uninstall tool that can not only completely remove Bubble Breaker but clean up leftover files that hide in your system.
Step1. Run Perfect Uninstaller
Step2. Double click the program to be uninstalled in “Display Name” list to start the removal.
Step3. Find the Bubble Breaker directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be uninstalled.
Step4. Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to start the Bubble Breaker removal.
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows
- Shortcut error on computer - Steps to solve broken shortcut error quickly
- My computer sound is not working - Fix sound on computer now
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- iTunes Activation Error - Causes and Solutions
- USB device not recognized - Fix this Windows error now
- How to fix error 0X800703e7? Easy solutions to error 0X800703e7
- WORM_MORTO.SM - What is the Effective Way to Remove WORM_MORTO.SM
- How to Uninstall Hotmail Messenger - Hotmail Messenger Removal Tips