iKnow Process Scanner is a free effective tool for getting information on running processes that you can encounter in Windows. Want to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner completely from your computer? Now you can learn the right way to completely uninstall unneeded software here! Get a fully understand of how to uninstall Windows program in a correct way.
Manual method to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner
Before you start the uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by iKnow Process Scanner.
Then you must:
1. Open the Control Panel, this is located in the Start menu.
2. Click on the Uninstall a program option that is under the Uninstall icon.
3. Wait for windows to populate the list and then navigate to iKnow Process Scanner.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
5. Follow the instructions and then reboot your system.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing iKnow Process Scanner on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated iKnow Process Scanner locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to iKnow Process Scanner. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
Recommended method to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner
The best way to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner is to download and run a professional AVG uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Perfect Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you.
To uninstall iKnow Process Scanner completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the iKnow Process Scanner and select “Uninstall” to begin the removal process.
3. Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related iKnow Process Scanner entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
5. Click “Yes” to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner from your computer.
- Uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner - How to Fully Remove TweakNow RegCleaner from PC
- How to Remove Supreme Savings instantly
- Code 41 error - Repair Windows error code 41 quickly
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- How to Uninstall CyberDefender Registry Cleaner - Easiest Method
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- Random computer freezing - How to fix a freezing computer instantly?
- Instruction to Fully Uninstall Neo Security Flash from Your Windows
- Error 138 fix - Troubleshoot & fix Google Chrome error 138 easily