iKnow Process Scanner is a free effective tool for getting information on running processes that you can encounter in Windows. Want to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner completely from your computer? Now you can learn the right way to completely uninstall unneeded software here! Get a fully understand of how to uninstall Windows program in a correct way.
Manual method to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner
Before you start the uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by iKnow Process Scanner.
Then you must:
1. Open the Control Panel, this is located in the Start menu.
2. Click on the Uninstall a program option that is under the Uninstall icon.
3. Wait for windows to populate the list and then navigate to iKnow Process Scanner.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
5. Follow the instructions and then reboot your system.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing iKnow Process Scanner on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated iKnow Process Scanner locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to iKnow Process Scanner. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
Recommended method to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner
The best way to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner is to download and run a professional AVG uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Perfect Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you.
To uninstall iKnow Process Scanner completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the iKnow Process Scanner and select “Uninstall” to begin the removal process.
3. Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related iKnow Process Scanner entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
5. Click “Yes” to uninstall iKnow Process Scanner from your computer.
- Why “The tablet driver is not running” error message pops up frequently?
- Error code 31 - Tutorials to fix error code 31 easily
- How to make my laptop run faster? Easy tips to get PC optimized
- How can you fix a Windows failure to start error on your own?
- Boot.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Boot.Gapz from Slow PC
- PHP.Brobot Removal Help – How Can I Remove PHP.Brobot quickly
- Error 126 - The specific module could not be found
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Dorkbot.I from Your PC
- Kryptik Virus - How to Remove Kryptik Virus quickly