Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus is developed to be the ideal antivirus software to protect your computer against all types of threats like viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and other potential threats. Do you have any thought of uninstalling Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus from your computer? How can you uninstall security program easily and quickly? Find the best solution for uninstall problems, get the free tutorial on removing Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus for free.
The steps are fairly simple and novices in the field can avail the help of a step to step guide available in the Internet.
Firstly, uninstalling Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus from computer through windows add/remove programs.
1. Close Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus.
2. Go to Start – Settings – Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel will open. Your screens may look slightly different depending on what operating system you use.
4. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs Screen will open.
5. Go down the list, probably near the bottom, and double-click on Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus.
6. Click the Change/Remove Button.
7. The Wise Uninstall Wizard will begin and the Select Uninstall Method Screen will open.
8. Make your selection (see below) and click the Next Button.
Secondly, search and remove leftover files/folders.
1). Click Start menu > Search > For Files or Folders.
2). Click the option of “All files and folders” in the left hand column of the Search Companion dialog box.
3). Type Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus in the first blank, and then click Search.
4). Select and delete all the found data.
5). Empty the Recycle Bin.
To make sure that the unwanted toolbar or programs are removed completely and properly, we also highly recommended you invest in one professional uninstaller tool.
Perfect Uninstaller is a revolutionary tool that skips the Windows uninstall facility entirely and looks for fragments of the installed program all over your computer. Once it finds them, it shows you a list of what will be removed and you can get rid of them instantly. Even if some of the files are currently in use. So it is the best choice for you to uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus.
If you want to know more about toolbars and uninstalling unwanted programs on your computer, there are many other internet tutorials available. You can also click here and follow tips to uninstall eScan Anti-Virus and Free Internet Window Washer.
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Uninstall Guide - Effective Way to Remove Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Error loading C:\WINDOWS\physxcudart_20.dll - Fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- Need TestDisk Removal Help? - How to Thoroughly Uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Solve nv4_disp.dll error the quickest way
- Code 19 error - Fix Windows error code 19 easily
- Registry Easy 4.7 Released
- Corefoundation.dll is missing - Simple solutions to Corefoundation.dll error
- Activate Duplicate File Cleaner