Slim PDF Reader is the smallest desktop PDF Reader which intends to replace Adobe Reader when it comes to viewing PDF documents, by simplifying some of its features. If you find that Slim PDF Reader does not work and simply takes up space, you may need to remove it from your computer. How to get rid of Windows program completely and easily? This tutorial helps you fully uninstall Slim PDF Reader and related files with great success.
Method one: You can remove Slim PDF Reader manually
1. Close all your applications.
2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Slim PDF Reader. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
After conducting the removal by normally going to Control Panel – Add/Remove Programs, there are still some related files, registry entries and traces left. Use the Windows Search to search and delete Slim PDF Reader associated files on your computer. Then open Run from Start Menu, and type regedit to open Registry. Find out all associated entries and delete them once for all.
Method two: Uninstall Slim PDF Reader with force uninstall function
But if you are afraid of making mistakes during the process or making the problem even worse, why not run a professional uninstall tool to help you? Free download the powerful uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller to help you fully uninstall and remove any unwanted programs with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
You can force uninstall Slim PDF Reader as follows:
1. Find the directory, C:\Program Files\ Slim PDF Reader, directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be removed.
2. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall”. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”. (Note: please be sure that the Perfect Uninstaller is not running on your computer before right click to conduct the Force Unistall)
3. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Perfect Uninstaller can also remove a lot of items that other uninstallers can’t even touch. When you are in a need of uninstalling software like Lupas Rename 2000 and FinalBurner, it is a good choice to complete the removal with this tutorial.
- Installer error 1722 - How to fix Windows Installer error yourself?
- Uninstall Browser Defender from Your Windows the Easy Way
- How to get rid of error message “Not a valid win32 application”?
- Mywebsearch.com - How to Remove Mywebsearch.com quickly
- SSL Connection error 107 - Solve Chrome error 107 quickly
- Steps to Force Uninstall AVI Movie Player from Your Computer
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily
- How to Remove Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 quickly
- Error code 0X00000426 - Repair code 0X00000426 error quickly