Flash Player Detector support inquiries or software troubleshooting are available only from its publisher/developer FlashComponents. Would you want to remove such a useful program from your computer? Perhaps Flash Player Detector has gotten corrupted, you are receiving error messages when using this application, or you simply have no need for the program anymore. How can you effectively conduct a removal for Windows program? I hope this article is going to help you with the Flash Player Detector uninstall problem you are experiencing.
Common way to uninstall Flash Player Detector
- Navigate to the Start button, and then click on the Settings tab.
- Once Settings is located click Control Panel.
- Within the Control Panel Click Add/Remove Programs button.
- Please wait for it load properly, this varies on every machine. Then you’ll notice a list of all the current installed software on your system. Select Flash Player Detector you wish to uninstall.
- You’ll notice the uninstall option has appeared. Select and confirm the uninstall.
- Wait for the progress to complete.
If some Flash Player Detector software files and registry values remained after you reboot your PC, you need to remove them in Windows Safe Mode!
1. Restart your computer. Tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys and press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.
2. Go to Start Menu to click Run. Type regedit into the blank and click Yes to open Registry. Find and delete all the related entries.
3. Check the Program Files folder in your system drive (usually in Local Disk C) to see whether there is a folder called Flash Player Detector and if it is there, simply select the folder in the Windows Explorer and press Shift+Delete to remove it permanently.
A more effective way to uninstall Flash Player Detector
Another option to easily and immediately delete the program is using a special program which can completely remove the program as well as its leftover files by a few simple clicks. Among so many uninstaller tools, Perfect Uninstaller enjoys high reputation. If you are tired of trying various methods to uninstall Flash Player Detector, Magic Translator or IObit Smart Defrag, what you really need is a third party uninstall program. And before you search for a great uninstall program, have a look at Perfect Uninstall and then compare it with the other one.
- 22Apple Adware - How to Remove 22Apple easily
- How can you fix application error 0Xc0000135?
- Bubble Bobble World Removal - How to Force Delete Unwanted Bubble Bobble World
- Quick And Effective Ways on How to Uninstall Flobo Hard Disk Repair
- Wsock32.dll is missing - Fix wsock32.dll error on your own
- XP Antivirus 2012 Uninstall - How Can I Remove XP Antivirus 2012 from Windows Computer
- XP Security 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Remove XP Security 2012 safely
- Runtime error 429 - Detailed causes and solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix Vista error 0X8007000D on your own