ZSoft Uninstaller is a freeware software utility enables you to keep track of any changes that are made during installation of new software, and later reverse those changes and completely uninstall the newly added program. For some reasons, it is necessary to uninstall the program from the computer when it is unused. How to fully uninstall program with great ease? Do you have skill to remove ZSoft Uninstaller from your computer? If not, the following tutorial is recommended for you.
There are two methods of manually uninstalling ZSoft Uninstaller from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by ZSoft Uninstaller, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
Uninstalling ZSoft Uninstaller with its built-in uninstaller tool
1. Click the Start menu, and then click All Programs (or Program Files) to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
2. Programs installed as part of a program group are identified by a folder icon in the list. Click the ZSoft Uninstaller group, you should see an option that enables you to remove or uninstall the program.
3. Click this option, and then follow the on-screen wizard to safely remove the program from your PC.
4. You may be asked to restart your computer. Don’t restart the PC until after you have saved any files that are open.
5. Make sure ZSoft Uninstaller Startup folder in your Start Menu is empty. If there are any shortcuts to ZSoft Uninstaller in there – delete them.
Uninstalling ZSoft Uninstaller with Windows Add/Remove Panel
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose ZSoft Uninstaller or any programs you don’t need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the “Remove” icon, and you will have ZSoft Uninstaller removed from your pc.
Uninstalling programs with a software remover can speed up the entire process. It is also a safer way to delete programs as you won’t have to manually delete files and folders from the system registry. As previously stated, this can be a very dangerous task and should only be attempted if you know exactly what you’re doing. Deleting ZSoft Uninstaller can be made easy with an uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller. This wonderful uninstaller works very well to remove all the files and registry entries for a program, allowing you to get rid of them once and for all. We’ve found that it is one of the best uninstaller tools for program removal jobs, such as ZSoft Uninstaller, ZipCentral and TestDisk removals.
- Windows failed to start - How to start up computer properly?
- Registry Easy 4.7 Released
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully
- Wmiprvse.exe application error - Deal with wmiprvse.exe error simply
- Remove Pos Free Photo Editor - Tips to Uninstall Your Pos Free Photo Editor Forever
- Dell error code 2000-0142 - Solve error code 2000-0142 easily on your own
- How to Remove Trojan.VBS.StartPage.hw easily
- iTunes error 7 (Windows error 999) - Some causes and solutions
- Stop and prevent blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal effectively