Avira Antivirus Premium is the kind of software offers slightly better protection than the company’s free antivirus, and it comes with full-scale tech support. Do you want to uninstall the outdated Avira Antivirus Premium from your computer? The older or unwanted version of a program on the computer will take up some precious space and may slow down the computer. Are you one of those who are finding effective ways to remove security software from your computer? This is a useful tutorial for removing Avira Antivirus Premium.
Avira Antivirus Premium removal details
1. Log on as Administrator. Save and close open program(s).
2. Right-click on the shortcut file, titled with “Avira Control Center”. Click on “Find Target…” button; press S key to quickly locate and run the setup.exe in AntiVir Desktop file folder.
3. On the Avira Antivirus Premium -Welcome window, you select the option “Remove”, informing you that “Remove all installed components”; click Next > button then.
4. Click on option Yes from Setup of Avira Antivirus Premium to automatically uninstall it.
As you can see it’s pretty easy to remove the program from your computer. But if you check your registry, you will be shock to see the Avira Antivirus Premium folder is still left.
How to delete left over program traces?
For Windows XP SP3 users, you need to remove the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable – 10.0.400219, Avira Antivirus Premium component.
For the leftovers related with this Avira product, you can manually search and clean them from your disks, and the Registry Editor.
And for regular Windows starters, you can review or watch the below video guide for more tips.
If you fail to uninstall Avira Antivirus Premium in this way, let me tell you an effective and guaranteed way now. That is an advanced tool for uninstall program. Among so many third party uninstaller programs on the market, Perfect Uninstaller provides 100% guaranteed solution. It can not uninstall programs completely, as it can not delete related registry value, which gradually will cause all kind of computer errors, like install error.
Try Perfect Uninstaller now and it will take care of all uninstall tasks such as Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus and Symantec Endpoint Protection removal for you quickly. Thus, your computer will not have any corrupted file and will be running smoothly all the time.
- SVCR71.dll error in Windows 7 - Solutions to fix SVCR71.dllerror easily
- Activate Spyware Cease
- Critical error 0X13370001 - Solve error 0X13370001 the easiest way
- Trojan.Swisyn - How Can I Remove Trojan.Swisyn effectively
- How to Remove Isearch.glarysoft.com Redirect
- How to Uninstall Risingware Exp+ Free Edition? - Instantly Fix Your Uninstall Problem for Free!
- XP Home Security 2013 Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of XP Home Security 2013
- How Can You Remove Trojan.NSIS.Miner.a instantly
- Uninstalling MpcStar - An Easy Way to Fully Remove MpcStar from Computer