Avira Free Antivirus is an excellent Antivirus packet, which is a free download for private users and is capable of detecting and eliminating over 200,000 viruses. Well, you can freely install the program on your computer, but do you know how to uninstall it when you don’t want it? What measures will you take to uninstall security program? If you have no idea how to get rid of Avira Free Antivirus completely from computer, read the following instruction.
Tips to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus with standard Windows uninstaller
For Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Programs and Features.
3. Click Uninstall or Change Programs on the interface to open it.
4. Navigate to Avira Free Antivirus on the currently installed programs list, and click Uninstall.
For Windows XP
1. Click Start Menu on the taskbar, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Add/Remove Programs.
3. Highlight Avira Free Antivirus on the list of currently installed programs.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
When the computer is rebooted, reveal the hidden files on your computer. Go to “My Computer” in the “Start” menu and select “Organize – Folder and Search Options.” In the “View” tab, select the hidden folders option and click “Apply.” Then, locate and delete all file folders with Avira Free Antivirus in the name. In “Program Files,” delete the “Avira Free Antivirus” folder. Then open “Common Files” and delete “Avira Free Antivirus Shared” in that folder.
Of course, if you have no certainty to fully uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by the method above, you can try another way. A proper and efficient software removal tool plays the most important role in the whole uninstall process.
A good automate removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you delete this entire Malware in seconds with hassle free. Using this uninstaller tool will cut off a huge amount of time and is a lot safer than manually removing data from the registry.
Trying to delete Avira Free Antivirus manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program like Perfect Uninstaller you will be able to successfully remove unwanted software once and for all. It can also completely remove other security programs like CyberDefender Internet Security and NETGATE Internet Security.
- Allgameshome.com - How to Remove Allgameshome.com Virus
- Virus.Win32.Virut.ce Removal - Simple Ways to Get Rid of Virus.Win32.Virut.ce
- W32.Blaster.Worm Removal - How Can I Remove W32.Blaster.Worm easily
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly
- File Rescue Removal - Effective Ways to Remove File Rescue
- Winxp error 1719 - Solve error 1719 on Windows XP quickly
- Details for Trustport Antivirus Removal - How to Permanently Uninstall Trustport Antivirus