F-PROT Antivirus is a complete free antivirus that will protect your computer in real-time. Do you want to uninstall F-PROT Antivirus in seconds and make your computer work more efficiently? If you have less knowledge about removing security program, here my experience here helps you to force uninstall F-PROT Antivirus from your computer.
Option 1: Uninstall F-PROT Antivirus with its default uninstaller
- Open Start> All Programs> F-PROT Antivirus > Uninstall F-PROT Antivirus.
- If you are going to re-download it later then check “Leave your settings behind”.
- Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
- Restart your computer.
Option 2: Uninstall F-PROT Antivirus through the Windows “Add/Remove” programs list
- Shut down F-PROT Antivirus.
- Click Start menu and then go to Control Panel.
- Inside Control Panel, click onto “Add / Remove Programs”.
- Highlight F-PROT Antivirus in the program list which was installed on your computer.
- Click “Remove” and follow the instruction to remove the browser step by step.
Whenever you uninstall a program either with its own uninstaller or “Windows Add or Remove Programs” applet, there may leave leftovers behind. These broken registry and large number of unnecessary files would gradually burden the system and make it slower and slower. If possible, you need to further delete components of F-PROT Antivirus left in your system.
Anyway, I’d like to introduce an effective method for you uninstalling program within minutes. An uninstaller named Perfect Uninstaller is really a professional, award-winning, advanced uninstall tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of any unneeded programs with great easy and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
Step 1: Click here to download Perfect Uninstaller, install it on your PC.
Step2: Launch Perfect Uninstaller, locate F-PROT Antivirus on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller, select it, and click “Uninstall” button.
Step3: Perfect Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process.
Step4: The uninstall program of F-PROT Antivirus will be triggered then, click Yes on the pop up dialog box to start the uninstall progress.
Step5: Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed. When the uninstall completed, click “Yes” button.
- Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane - How to Remove Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane safely
- Fltmgr.sys blue screen error - Simple tips to blue screen error quickly
- Laptop keeps freezing up - Stop laptop freezing issue easily
- How to Remove Backdoor.Rocra!gen1 safely
- How to Get Rid of Little Registry Optimizer Quickly and Easily
- How Can You Remove Trojan.NSIS.Miner.a instantly
- Guide for QuickTime Player Removal - Uninstalling QuickTime Player Completely
- Remove Webcam Simulator - Quick and Easy Way to Uninstall Webcam Simulator
- External hard drive not recognized - How to do?