GreenBrowser is a multi-tabbed web browser which is based on Internet Explorer and comes packed with a few useful features. It might be that you are not comfortable using GreenBrowser and prefer another version. Are you looking for an efficient method to remove GreenBrowser? Are you wondering how to uninstall web browser from your system quickly and thoroughly? Well, this article is going to show you how to do that.
GreenBrowser Uninstall Instruction
1. Go to your Start Menu to click Control Panels.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs to launch the list of current installed programs. (For Windows Vista and Windows 7, you can launch the list by pressing Programs and then Programs and Features.)
3. Scroll down the list and locate to K9 Web Filter, then click Remove/Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts by clicking Continue to uninstall GreenBrowser.
5. Enter your K9 password to complete the uninstall.
6. Restart your computer when required.
If you need to permanently remove the program from your system, first of all, open your Windows Search to search for all GreenBrowser related files on your computer. Once it lists all, delete those files instantly. Then, click your Start Menu and go to Run. Enter regedit so as to open the Registry Editor. Find out its related entries under plus folder and delete them once for all. Last but not least, restart computer to make sure this removal is finished.
The above method is about how to manually uninstall GreenBrowser. However, this method is not always effective. Sometimes it just fails to uninstall the GreenBrowser completely. If you want to uninstall the GreenBrowser completely, it is highly recommended you to use a reliable uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of these powerful uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of GreenBrowser quickly. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Avant Browser, Google Chrome or any other unwanted web browsers. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and keep you away from troubles. Use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs and you won’t be regretted.
The powerful Perfect Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Use it to scan your hard drives first.
3. Locate to GreenBrowser on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts to finish the uninstall.
5. Within a few clicks, you can uninstall GreenBrowser completely.
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- Tips for Force Uninstalling Pc Clean Expert from Windows
- Simple solutions to deal with Windows DVD burner not found error message
- WindowSecure - How to Remove WindowSecure completely
- Trojan.Batchwiper Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Batchwiper step by step
- PHP.Brobot Removal Help – How Can I Remove PHP.Brobot quickly
- Stop and prevent blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal effectively
- Vista Total Security 2013 Removal Help - How Can You Remove Vista Total Security 2013 easily
- Webinars: To Run the Real-Time Guard and System Analysis Toolkits in Spyware Cease