GreenBrowser is a multi-tabbed web browser which is based on Internet Explorer and comes packed with a few useful features. It might be that you are not comfortable using GreenBrowser and prefer another version. Are you looking for an efficient method to remove GreenBrowser? Are you wondering how to uninstall web browser from your system quickly and thoroughly? Well, this article is going to show you how to do that.
GreenBrowser Uninstall Instruction
1. Go to your Start Menu to click Control Panels.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs to launch the list of current installed programs. (For Windows Vista and Windows 7, you can launch the list by pressing Programs and then Programs and Features.)
3. Scroll down the list and locate to K9 Web Filter, then click Remove/Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts by clicking Continue to uninstall GreenBrowser.
5. Enter your K9 password to complete the uninstall.
6. Restart your computer when required.
If you need to permanently remove the program from your system, first of all, open your Windows Search to search for all GreenBrowser related files on your computer. Once it lists all, delete those files instantly. Then, click your Start Menu and go to Run. Enter regedit so as to open the Registry Editor. Find out its related entries under plus folder and delete them once for all. Last but not least, restart computer to make sure this removal is finished.
The above method is about how to manually uninstall GreenBrowser. However, this method is not always effective. Sometimes it just fails to uninstall the GreenBrowser completely. If you want to uninstall the GreenBrowser completely, it is highly recommended you to use a reliable uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of these powerful uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of GreenBrowser quickly. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Avant Browser, Google Chrome or any other unwanted web browsers. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and keep you away from troubles. Use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs and you won’t be regretted.
The powerful Perfect Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Use it to scan your hard drives first.
3. Locate to GreenBrowser on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts to finish the uninstall.
5. Within a few clicks, you can uninstall GreenBrowser completely.
- PC Tools AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - Methods to Uninstall PC Tools AntiVirus Completely and Quickly
- How to Remove Websearch.mocaflix.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Activate Spyware Cease
- Msvcr71.dll missing - Solutions to msvcr71.dll error effectively
- TweakerNow PowerPack 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Fully Remove TweakerNow PowerPack 2009
- Remove Stronghold Antivirus - How to 100% Uninstall Stronghold Antivirus from Computer
- P2grc.dll error fix - Easy solutions to p2grc.dll error
- BootMgr Error Windows 7 - How to do when BootMgr is missing on Windows 7?
- How to fix an application error? Fix application errors instantly