KGB Archiver is the compression tool does what you think its namesake does but in a totally different area that is file compressing. What to do when you want to delete the program from your computer? How to perform a couple of steps in order to successfully delete program that you want to remove? I will tell you exactly what steps you need to take and what to do if you got KGB Archiver uninstall problems.
How to uninstall KGB Archiver manually?
1. If you have opened KGB Archiver, please end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
3. Click on the programs option.
4. Choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find KGB Archiver.
6. Click on the KGB Archiver and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the KGB Archiver and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
Additionally, if there is a KGB Archiver icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the “Start” button, and then choose “All Programs.” If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to “My Computer C:”, if there is a file C:\Program Files\KGB Archiver, you can delete it.
IF you can’t force uninstall KGB Archiver from computer, using program removal tools. You can use program removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller, which removes all parts of KGB Archiver installation in your Computer, this includes: registry items, installation and user files on your hard drive etc. During the uninstall with the Perfect Uninstaller, all KGB Archiver user settings will be removed, as well as contents of the Virus Vault and other items related to KGB Archiver installation and use. During the removal procedure, you will be asked to restart your computer. Please make sure to finish your work and to save all important data prior to Perfect Uninstaller launch.
- Best Choice to Uninstall ACDSee 10 Photo Manager from Computer
- Tip to Uninstall Panda Future Connection - How to Effectively Uninstall Panda Future Connection
- Super AV 2013 - How to Remove Super AV 2013 instantly
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- What causes error 8002F957 and how to fix it?
- Recommended Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e completely
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily
- How to get rid of "The server threw an exception" error message?