Outlook Express Backup Tiger helps you to backup your Outlook Express files in four quick clicks. Do you have need to uninstall Outlook Express Backup Tiger for a new installation? Need a full removal of Windows program? Why don’t you take a look at this page? I will help you to find out what is the best method to completely and effectively uninstall Outlook Express Backup Tiger from your Windows.
First step, terminate Outlook Express Backup Tiger from running on your computer. To shut down Outlook Express Backup Tiger, many ways are available such as right-clicking the tray icon to close background services or killing its process by bringing up the task manager. To make it fully closed within task manager, you can simply press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab. Then, if you see anything to do with Outlook Express Backup Tiger while scrolling down the list of programs, you can highlight it and press End Process.
Second step, remove the program with standard Add/Remove Programs. Click on the Control Panel from within the Start menu and select the Add/remove programs tab. This will show you all of the programs that are currently installed on your computer. Find Outlook Express Backup Tiger and click Remove.
To completely get rid of Outlook Express Backup Tiger from your computer, you need to delete the files, folders, and Windows registry keys, and registry values associated with Outlook Express Backup Tiger. These files, folders, and registry keys are respectively listed in the Files, Folders, and Registry Keys. The files and folders associated with Outlook Express Backup Tiger are listed in the Files and Folders sections on this page.
To delete the Outlook Express Backup Tiger files and folders:
1. Using your file explorer, browse to each file and folder listed in the Folders and Files sections.
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express Backup Tigers
2. Select the file or folder and press SHIFT and Delete on the keyboard.
3. Click Yes in the confirm deletion dialog box.
Delete redundant registry keys from your Registry Editor:
1. Press the Start button, or the Windows Orb and click Run.
2. Type in “regedit” and press enter.
3. Search for the Outlook Express Backup Tiger folder and delete it.
4. Restart your system.
If you are not familiar with computer or a computer newbie, please keep away from the tip above as any wrong step will cause computer dead immediately. To fully get rid of Outlook Express Backup Tiger, you can prefer to use an automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can fully uninstall any toolbars at ease. It is recommended for you to use Perfect Uninstaller. With it, you can uninstall Outlook Express Backup Tiger completely, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.
- How to Remove 2YourFace completely from the PC
- Recycle Bin is giving error message - How to do?
- How to Thoroughly Remove FreeFileSync - Best FreeFileSync Uninstall Guide
- Buma Stemra Virus - How to Remove Buma Stemra Virus completely
- How to Successfully Uninstall Acronis AntiVirus 2010 within Minutes
- Instruction to Uninstall IrfanView Immediately from PC - IrfanView Removal Help
- Error 0251 - How to fix error 0251 easily?
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- How do I fix iTunes 3194 restore error? Fix iTunes error 3194 now