Panda SafeCD is a rescue disk that can locate and eliminate viruses on your PC directly from a CD or USB. Have you ever wished to find a way to uninstall Panda SafeCD when you want to try other new security software? You will certainly have a clear idea of how to get out of security program you don’t need after you read this post thoroughly. Here below is the step-by-step Panda SafeCD removal guide.
Listed below are the ways to uninstall Panda SafeCD
1. Uninstall through the “Add or Remove Programs” Control Panel:
2. Click “Start > Control Panel” (“Start > Settings > Control Panel” on Windows 2000).
3. Open “Add or Remove Programs” (“Programs and Features” on Windows Vista).
4. Locate and highlight “Panda SafeCD “.
5. Click the “Remove” button.
6. Choose “Yes” when prompted to uninstall Panda SafeCD.
But to speak frankly, this way has its shortcoming and fault. When you uninstall a program manually, some related files and registry entries will still remain on your computer, which will be a great threat to the stable and secure running of your system. To solve this problem, you need to thoroughly clean up the remaining files and invalid entries in your registry every time you conduct a removal.
Tips to force delete Panda SafeCD services from the registry:
1. Click Start, Run, type regedit.exe, and click OK.
2. Navigate to each of the keys of Panda SafeCD.
3. Right-click the Panda SafeCD sub-key and select Delete.
Have you been afraid of the Windows system errors or crash when you uninstall Panda SafeCD manually? It is recommended that you use a reliable and powerful uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is designed to help you conduct a prompt and complete removal of all sorts of unnecessary programs on your computer.
Simple Steps to uninstall Panda SafeCD from your PC:
Step 1: Click on for downloading Perfect Uninstaller (free downloads available).
Step 2: Double click on Perfect Uninstaller after download to finish the installation.
Step 3: After the installation is complete, put the cursor on “Panda SafeCD”, right click and select “Uninstall” and the uninstall process will be finished.
- Windows error recovery during PC startup - Troubleshoot and fix it easily
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- Spyware Cease 2.0 Released
- Recommended Options for Uninstalling Jezzball Ultimate for Good
- How to Fully Uninstall Mamutu from Your Computer with Great Ease
- Computer not booting up - Steps to boot up computer properly
- How Can I Remove Backdoor:Win32/RDPopen from Windows System
- Best Aluria Security Center Removal - How to Completely Uninstall Aluria Security Center
- Activate Advanced PC Tweaker