Vgrabber claims itself as a downloader program for online video. It has some practical function such as downloading video that you watch online or convert video into the form your player software can recognize. However, it is found to be related to malware. Vgrabber could download malicious codes on the background, change web browser settings and install unknown toolbar without users’ acknowledgment Most suspicious is the software stay resistant once installed and many users complaint that they can not uninstall Vgrabber as a normal program. Do you encounter problems when trying to remove the program? Learn how to get rid of the unwanted software here.
How to get rid of Vgrabber instantly
Here I am going to introduce you the manual removal way. Before you start, you should try to uninstall the software with the most traditional way. Run add/removal programs, locate the software on the list and click remove button. If you have a third party uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller, you should try it. When the traditional way does not work, you need to remove Vgrabber manually.
Step1. Run Task Manager, click processes and end the following running process
Step2. Search for following files and delete all of them
Step3. Delete the following registry entries via registry editor.
It is recommended to run an antivirus program after you remove all components of Vgrabber by the three steps because you need to make sure there is no potential risk left on your computer.
A fast removal way
If you fail to remove Vgrabber manually, if you still have some infection problem after manual removal or if you want a quick and simple solution, you can download an advanced antispyware program. An antispyware program like Spyware Cease can pick up all components of Vgrabber and related malicious codes after a thorough scan and users can get rid of them easily by clicking on a remove button.
Actually, using an automatic removal program is much safer than adopting manual steps. Users without enough pc skills or knowledge may make some mistake and damage the system severely while a Vgrabber removal program can maintain system stability during removal.
- What causes a fatal exception error and how to fix it?
- No sound on computer Windows 7 - Fix Windows sound issue directly
- How to Remove Trojan.FakeAV!gen96 instantly
- How to Uninstall 5DFly Photo Design from Your Computer - Easily and Quickly!
- XP Antivirus Plus 2013 - Three Ways to Remove XP Antivirus Plus 2013
- How can you fix computer shutdown 0X000000d1 error?
- Eurograbber Removal - How to Remove Eurograbber Trojan completely
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- How Can You Effectively Uninstall Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer from Computer?