Virus.Selfish.B is a virus that can hide on the compromised computer deeply. Like other pc threats, the virus will damage the computer from various aspects. It is difficult to detect such a virus without a professional antivirus program. Virus.Selfish.B creates certain registry entries to make sure it can run automatically without being stopped by a security program. It also modifies firewall or damages security system to let other threats invade the compromised computer easily. Moreover, it displays fake pop-up warnings and creates ports that link to remote servers. Virus that can connect to its server is usually used to steal information. So is Virus.Selfish.B. The virus will collect sensitive information such as login data and passwords and then transmit it to the server. The virus is distributed via spam email and will also use your email account to send spam emails.
How to remove Virus.Selfish.B completely
Generally speaking, there are two ways to remove the virus. One is manual removal way and the other is to use a security program that can remove the virus automatically. Apparently, a security program is a common choice.
Virus.Selfish.B manual removal
To manually remove the virus, you need to find out all components of the virus including running processes, related files, folders, programs and registry entries. All those items should be removed completely. Any remained file can restore Virus.Selfish.B randomly.
1. Right-click taskbar and select task manager. Locate the related processes running without your acknowledgment and then kill them
2. Find out Virus.Selfish.B files and delete them. When you can not remove a file, you need to remove it from memory.
3. Run registry editor and remove associated registry entries
4. Restart computer
A professional Virus.Selfish.B removal program
Software can replace users to complete the removal job and avoid potential damages on the system. A virus removal program is designed to help users remove various pc threats including virus like Virus.Selfish.B, Trojan, worm, spyware, malware, adware and so on and also protect the computer from attacks. As long as your computer is connected to internet, it is very necessary to equip the pc with a professional virus removal program. I guess you must have one.
A virus removal program that fails to stop Virus.Selfish.B attack probably fails to remove it. So we recommend you an advanced virus removal program that can help you get rid of the virus instantly after a scan. It is called Spyware Cease, which a popular choice among pc technician. We think it is the best tool to remove Virus.Selfish.B quickly.
- Backdoor.Sinflight Removal - How to Remove Backdoor.Sinflight instantly
- BCCode error 124 - Steps to solve BSOD error BCCode 124 now
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- Help with error 0X80070780 -The file cannot be accessed by the system
- Helpful Method to Uninstall Blue Atom Antivirus from Your PC
- Client008 has stopped working Windows 7 - Solve client008.exe error on Win 7 now
- iTunes error -42408 - Solve code -42408 error on iTunes easily
- How to Remove Infostealer.Nasdosto completely
- Virus.Win32.Virut.ce Removal - Simple Ways to Get Rid of Virus.Win32.Virut.ce