Vista Home Security 2013 is one of the latest rogue programs that display fake security warnings. It is classified as fake security program. Users should never trust program that is installed without acknowledgment. Once Vista Home Security 2013 installed in your system, it starts to run automatically when you log in Window. It keeps popping up message or warnings saying that your computer is infected with virus, running under great risk or being attacked of viruses, so as to scare you to purchase its full version or updated version.
Vista Home Security 2013 will cause following issues
1. Constant pop-ups show up on your computer, especially when browsing safe websites.
2. Home page is directed automatically to some trustless sites that full of program ads.
3. Computer performance speeds are slower than before.
4. System crashed often and often.
5. Personal information stored on computer is compromised.
Method one: Independently Remove Vista Home Security 2013
This method requires the users to finish the removing job manually, which means that you need to delete infected files, processes and any other things one by one, the Vista Home Security 2013 removal cannot finish until you clean all the infected things from your computer. If you are a computer expert, it is feasible for you to accomplish the removal job smoothly, but if you are a general computer users, it must contain a high risk during the removing process:
Step one: kill Vista Home Security 2013 processes in Task Manager
Step two: clean Vista Home Security 2013 files from computer
Step Three: clean its registry keys in Registry Editor
Method two: how to have Vista Home Security 2013 removed automatically？
Using a professional security program is always the best choice to get rid of malicious program. First of all, you should repair your browser to download a security program.
IE: click on Tools – click Internet Options – go to Connections tab – click LAN settings button – uncheck the item Use a proxy server for your LAN – click OK
Chrome: right-click the Google Chrome shortcut – select Properties – add the command line “ –no-proxy-server=” at the end of the Target path.
Now you could download a security program to remove Vista Home Security 2013. Among so many antivirus programs, we highly recommend you to download Spyware Cease, an outstanding antispyware program specialized at removing latest virus and rogue software.
No matter what security program you download, you may find Vista Home Security 2013 block you from installing. In this circumstance, you could rename the exe file to something like iexplorer.exe.
- Laptop won't boot - How to do when laptop won’t boot?
- BB FlahBack Standard Removal Process - Way to Uninstall BB FlahBack Standard Thoroughly
- How to Remove My Security Engine Fake Antivirus instantly
- Error code 0X80070017 - Steps to solve Windows installation error 0X80070017 quickly
- Advice and Information about Driver Magician Removal
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- Learn the Effective Way of Uninstalling MacroToolbar for Good
- How to Remove Supreme Savings instantly
- Effective Anti Trojan Elite Uninstall Ways - How to Fully Remove Anti Trojan Elite from PC