W32.Phopifas is one of the latest computer worms that can copy itself rapidly and spread over the network. The worm can take up as high as 90% of system resource as a result the infected computer runs extremely slow and system tends to freeze up. If your computer is infected by W32.Phopifas, you need a powerful antispyware program to remove it as soon as possible.
W32.Phopifas is a destructive threat. The worm is an independent program, which means it does not need to attach to any host program. It can reduplicate on its own. Its malicious activities will affect computer performance and also network speed. W32.Phopifas is the beginning of other virus attacks. The worm will create a back door for additional threats such as Pup.hacktool.patcher. To infect more computers, the worm will use your email address to distribute spam emails containing a download link.
How to diagnose W32.Phopifas infection?
1. Slow computer
2. Slow Internet connection
3. Random re-starting of the system
Notes: The longer the worm stays on your computer, the more damages it will cause until your system crashes down. It is important to remove W32.Phopifas in time before it creates a path for other threats.
How to remove W32.Phopifas instantly
A professional antivirus program is highly recommended in worm removal. Such a program can pick up all threats including the worm and other viruses at the same time. If you are looking for such an effective virus removal program, Spyware Cease will be exactly what you want. The antispyware program can remove W32.Phopifas more effectively than a common antivirus program. Its real-time protection is able to stop 90% virus attacks. With the help of Spyware Cease, you can save much time and effort.
How to prevent W32.Phopifas infection
- Equip an up-to-date real-time protector
- Always install latest patches released by Microsoft
- Be careful of email attachments. You’d better check emails from strangers. Whenever you need to download an attachment, run an antivirus to scan it before you execute it.
- Run regular antivirus scan to clean hidden virus.
- Why does my laptop keep crashing? Get PC running properly all the time
- Personal Protector 2013 - How to Remove Personal Protector 2013 instantly
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- Exploit.JS.Pdfka.egr - How to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.egr effectively
- NEWS:Spyware Cease 3.0 released!
- Uninstall PC Tools Threatfire - Steps for Simple PC Tools Threatfire Uninstall
- Hard disk error 301 - Solve hard disk 301 failure error simply
- Various Windows system error - How to get rid of them?