A lot of people look for a better and safer way to uninstall unused programs and software on their computer. Are you searching for guide to uninstall Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 from your notebook? How to instantly and thoroughly remove security program from computer for good? To get the answer, learn how to effectively uninstall Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 from this page.
Manual Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 removal
1. Exit Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 before you uninstall it. Right click on the icon of Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 and select Exit.
2. Click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
3. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs tab. Scroll down the list of currently installed programs until you see Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010. Select the Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 and then choose Remove.
4. Choose Remove completely for all users in the pop-up dialogue box and then click the Yes button.
5. In the next pop-up dialogue box, remember to uncheck the first box. And then choose the reason why you want to uninstall Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 and click on Uninstall button to finish the removal.
6. In order to remove the Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 completely, you can delete the Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 folder manually.
Actually, Add/Remove Programs is not a very good uninstaller which sometimes cannot get the job done and leaves a lot of leftover components and registry entries. The leftover components and registry entries become a great threat for computer performance and stabilization.
Follow these tips to ensure that leftover files like registry entries get removed.
1. Click Start, Run and type regedit.
2. Within the registry, open the below key.
3. Within the above registry key, select the program you wish to uninstall from the right side of the window.
You might wonder how to uninstall Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 easily and permanently. You can choose a reliable and powerful uninstall tool according to the following criterions: a powerful uninstall tool can uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs; force uninstall hidden applications installed in your system; faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You can uninstall unneeded programs completely and easily with Perfect Uninstaller because of the force uninstall feature. Perfect Uninstaller can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can also use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall other programs, and Perfect Uninstaller has uninstalled all kinds of programs successfully in our tests. Use this professional tool to get rid of other security programs such as VIRUSfighter and Comodo Internet Security, see how it meets your satisfaction.
- How to Uninstall Panda Global Protection - Quick Uninstall Guide
- PDF Unlock Software Removal - Successfully Uninstall PDF Unlock Software fro Good
- How to Uninstall Quick Slide Show in the Most Effective Way
- How to Remove My Security Engine Fake Antivirus instantly
- Removing Crystal Player Professional from PC Completely
- How to Uninstall MindSoft Utilities XP - Easy and Free Solution
- 0X80070570 error in Windows - Solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively
- Error code 0X8024402 repair - Fix error code 0X8024402 easily
- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir quickly from Slow Computer