Ad-Aware Free Antivirus features real-time anti-malware protection, rootkit protection, and community-driven initiatives to ensure that you have the power to protect yourself online. Sometimes users will need to do an uninstallation to get a new version of Ad-Aware Free Antivirus. Do you want assistant when need to remove Ad-Aware Free Antivirus? How to perform security program removal? Below is explained how to fully uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus from your computer.
In many cases, you can quickly uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus from the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature. Here we go!
1. From the Start menu, select Setting, and Control Panel.
2. Double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs & Features (Win 7 or Vista).
2. Select Ad-Aware Free Antivirus and click the Remove button.
3. Click on the “Uninstall” button when the below screen appears.
4 Do as requested to reboot your computer.
As we all know that, when installing a program on our computer, there must be some files generated both in our drives and the registry in order to make the program run properly. When uninstalling it, if the files and the registry keys can not be removed, days by, with the increasing of such files, they will take up our drives space which will more or less slow down our computer.
How to deal with Ad-Aware Free Antivirus leftover entries?
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related Ad-Aware Free Antivirus, then delete every related entry.
6. If you want, reboot the computer.
If the Ad-Aware Free Antivirus is unwilling to go away you thought it would, you can easily uninstall it with a Perfect Uninstaller. With a legally authorized Perfect Uninstaller running on your desktop, you will find it effortlessly to locate and spot the Ad-Aware Free Antivirus in the crowd of the programs. Then the Ad-Aware Free Antivirus will be forcibly purged from your system with only a few clicks!
- Backdoor.Sinflight Removal - How to Remove Backdoor.Sinflight instantly
- How to Fully Uninstall Avast! Free Antivirus - Avast! Free Antivirus Removal Help
- Strmdll.dll is missing from your computer? Fix strmdll.dll immediately
- Tips to Fully Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection from Computer
- Code 52 error - Fix error code 52 immediately
- WIN32.BHO.acw Removal Tool - How to Remove WIN32.BHO.acw instantly
- Disk Antivirus Professional - How Can I Remove Disk Antivirus Professional from My PC
- How to Remove Trojan.win32.agent.qifl instantly
- Error c0000218 fix - Stop error c0000218 easily on your own