Need to uninstall and remove Elecard MPEG Player from your computer? Some try to uninstall the Elecard MPEG Player and reinstall, but still fail to complete it for encountering the problems such as display anomalies and sudden freezing up. Do you want to safely and completely uninstall Elecard MPEG Player? Need guide for video software removal? The following instruction helps you effectively get rid of Elecard MPEG Player step by step.
The first step when you want to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to go to the “Add or Remove Programs” area. To get there:
1. On the Desktop, click Start button;
2. Click Control Panel;
3. Click Add or Remove Programs in the window that follows;
4. In the window which appears next, please click Elecard MPEG Player as well as its toolbar, then click Remove;
5. In the pop-up dialog box, click Uninstall;
7. Click Finish in the next dialog box.
When your PC has restarted, you could still be left with traces of the program on your system.
1. Find out all related files by going to the folder you installed Elecard MPEG Player initially and then delete them all.
2. Go to Start Menu again to open Run.
3. Fill in the blank with regedit to activate Registry Editor.
4. You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
5. When you find them, please delete them.
6. Reboot your computer to ensure this Elecard MPEG Player removal successful.
You can easily uninstall the Elecard MPEG Player using the instructions above. If the uninstall process is hard for you, it is recommended that you use Perfect Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Elecard MPEG Player completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Perfect Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Elecard MPEG Player (you can see) on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
- Windows 7 error 740 - Common causes and solutions
- How to fix a 550 error on Gmail?
- Error code 0X00000426 - Repair code 0X00000426 error quickly
- How to Easily Uninstall KeyScrambler Personal on a Windows PC
- Removal Instruction for Alexa Toolbar - How to Delete Alexa Toolbar from Firefox or IE8
- How to Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Fake AV
- Simple solutions to tune up your PC
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of various HTTP error codes?
- Runtime error 339 fix - Solve runtime error 339 quickly