Have a need to uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from your browser? How to make sure that the unwanted toolbars are removed from your computer completely? Are you frustrated by the unsuccessful Toolbar removal? Today you can get rid of GoodSearch Toolbar by following our instruction. The following are ways of uninstalling GoodSearch Toolbar, just pick one that is available for you.
Method one: Directly uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from browsers
If you are using Firefox, go to the below instructions:
1. Run your Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Click on the Extensions command.
3. Examine the Firefox Extensions Manager window and choose the GoodSearch Toolbar you want to remove.
4. Click on Uninstall or on OK, to uninstall the tool bar.
5. Restart the computer as requested when the uninstall finishes and GoodSearch Toolbar will be completely uninstalled from your computer.
If you are using IE 8, go to the below instructions:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the Search Providers item.
6. You can select any of the available search providers in the list, set it as default or remove it.
7. Before removing a search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider. If your favorite search provider is not in the list, click the Find more search providers blue link in the lower part of the window.
8. Also, you could prevent programs from changing your default search provider.
9. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
Method two: Uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar with A Reliable Uninstall Tool
If you can’t thoroughly delete the toolbar from your computer, the best option at this point is to resort to an uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller. Namely, Perfect Uninstaller is capable of removing any program including corrupted program that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. After that it automatically detects and cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by the removed program.
Uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Activate it and then navigate to GoodSearch Toolbar.
3. Click on Uninstall button and keep up with the prompts.
4. Soon, you can fully uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from your computer.
- How to Get Rid of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool - Learn the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Removal
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Xinput1_3.dll not found - Tips to repair xinput1_3.dll error easily
- Fix computer hanging problem - Stop computer from hanging unexpectedly
- Acoustica Premium Edition Uninstall Guide - How to Fully Uninstall Acoustica Premium Edition
- Essential programs for computer maintenance - Some needed tools to maintain PC performance
- How can I get my computer to stop freezing?