Have a need to uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from your browser? How to make sure that the unwanted toolbars are removed from your computer completely? Are you frustrated by the unsuccessful Toolbar removal? Today you can get rid of GoodSearch Toolbar by following our instruction. The following are ways of uninstalling GoodSearch Toolbar, just pick one that is available for you.
Method one: Directly uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from browsers
If you are using Firefox, go to the below instructions:
1. Run your Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Click on the Extensions command.
3. Examine the Firefox Extensions Manager window and choose the GoodSearch Toolbar you want to remove.
4. Click on Uninstall or on OK, to uninstall the tool bar.
5. Restart the computer as requested when the uninstall finishes and GoodSearch Toolbar will be completely uninstalled from your computer.
If you are using IE 8, go to the below instructions:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the Search Providers item.
6. You can select any of the available search providers in the list, set it as default or remove it.
7. Before removing a search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider. If your favorite search provider is not in the list, click the Find more search providers blue link in the lower part of the window.
8. Also, you could prevent programs from changing your default search provider.
9. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
Method two: Uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar with A Reliable Uninstall Tool
If you can’t thoroughly delete the toolbar from your computer, the best option at this point is to resort to an uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller. Namely, Perfect Uninstaller is capable of removing any program including corrupted program that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. After that it automatically detects and cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by the removed program.
Uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Activate it and then navigate to GoodSearch Toolbar.
3. Click on Uninstall button and keep up with the prompts.
4. Soon, you can fully uninstall GoodSearch Toolbar from your computer.
- Virtumonde/ Vundo Removal Instruction
- Windows Installer repair - Get rid of common Windows Installer error messages instantly
- How to Force Uninstall Business Card Studio from Your Computer?
- Error 0X800004005 - How to solve error 0X800004005 quickly?
- Helpful Method to Uninstall Blue Atom Antivirus from Your PC
- Pup.playsushi Removal Help - How to Remove Pup.playsushi simply
- Chrome download error - Why can’t you download anything from Google Chrome?
- How Can I Remove PUP.Crossfire.SA completely
- Help with error 0X80070780 -The file cannot be accessed by the system