WebGoo is a free to use alternative to web browsers like Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you feel uncomfortable with it and try to remove WebGoo Web Browser from your computer, there are effective ways help those people who want to uninstall WebGoo Web Browser. Choose the easiest way to uninstall Web browser you don’t need.
You can uninstall WebGoo Web Browser by using its default uninstaller:
1. Go to Start – All Programs – WebGoo Web Browser.
2. Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove WebGoo Web Browser.
4. When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove WebGoo Web Browser with standard Add/Remove Programs.
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight WebGoo Web Browser.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Uninstalling programs through Windows uninstall utility may be a good idea, but it is not sufficient. That’s because traces of the uninstalled software such as its registry is hardly ever removed. That means to permanently and totally delete WebGoo Web Browser, you need to delete the directory that the application originally resided in, and then get rid of the registry items pointing to that program in your Registry.
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related WebGoo Web Browser, then delete every related entry.
6. If you want, reboot the computer.
If you are computer novice, I would highly recommend that you do not mess around inside this area of your computer as you could end up causing even more problems. If you accidentally remove the wrong file path then your other software that you have installed on your computer could just stop working.
Way to Uninstall WebGoo Web Browser from computer once and for all
The easier and faster way to remove all your unneeded programs in full is using an automatic removal tool. It is much more reliable to use an uninstaller program called “Perfect Uninstaller” to entirely uninstall WebGoo Web Browser from your system. Even the most stubborn programs can be uninstalled in minutes.
After executions you will be given with three uninstall options like Uninstall, Force Uninstall or Special Uninstall from which you can choose. Please close all the process related to the program to uninstall before you run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Guide to Fully Uninstall FotoSlate 4 from Your Computer
- How Can I Remove Backdoor.Bifrose.N instantly
- No sound on my computer - What to do when computer has no sound?
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- Removal Instruction for Air Strike 3D - How to Fully Delete Air Strike 3D from Computer
- IRP Hook Rootkit - How to Remove IRP Hook Rootkit from Your PC
- How to Get Rid of Little Registry Optimizer Quickly and Easily
- Application error 0Xc00007b fix - Help for application error 0Xc00007b