Spyware program has a lots of chances to sneak into your PC system. Spyware Cease enables the real-time guard in the background, which recommends user to take action when any program attempts to modify the PC registry, minimize interruptions.
Please follow the steps below to apply the real-time guard on Spyware Cease:
- Step One: Open Spyware Cease and click the Guard tab
- Step Two: Select the shield items that you would like to have Spyware Cease guarded
- Step Three: Click the Apply button to proceed and click the OK button on the confirmation tab popped up
Note: To cancel the real-time guard, please unselect the shield items and click the Apply button to disable this function.
By diagnosing PC system process, Windows registry, Driver files and HOST files, Spyware Cease will generate a text that shows all Windows system information. You can custom individual system solution by forwarding this text to the Spyware Cease support team.
Please follow the steps below the generate your system analysis report:
- Step One: Open Spyware Cease and click the Analysis tab
- Step Two: Click the Save button and select the path you want to save the analysis report
- Step Three: By clicking the Save button at the bottom right, you will be directed to the location where your system analysis report is saved
- Step Four: Forward your analysis report to the Spyware Cease support team via E-mail to custom your own fix
Start your real-time guard and system analysis with Spyware Cease now!
- Windows Installer repair - Get rid of common Windows Installer error messages instantly
- Instantly and Easily Uninstall UltraShredder from Computer for Good
- Outlook error cannot find email server - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Quick and Easy Guide to Completely Uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers