Are you getting a wermgr.exe Application Error message constantly while using the PC and want to get rid of it immediately? Wermgr.exe is a system process that mainly used by the machine to open and execute some software-required files properly. With its help, the computer and some certain programs will run correctly all the time without errors. However, a wermgr.exe error message is telling you that associated wermgr.exe processes are missing or corrupted from the Applications folder, and you may fail to recall it correctly.
Common causes of wermgr.exe application error
Typically, any one of the following aspects can bring in the happening of wermgr.exe on your computer screen:
*Corrupted registry files
*Damage in wermgr.exe file
*Viruses and other vulnerable applications
*Missing system files
Fix wermgr.exe error instantly
No matter you are suffering a wermgr.exe application error or not, you should use a Firewall to protect and ensure your OS is always safe from internet threats and online interloper. The suspicious links and attachments will most of the time navigate you to some unsafe pages and generate the frustrating exe error messages.
In many cases, the wermgr.exe application error will happen when you lost your file association. To fix the problem, first you have to restore it as quickly as you can. And here are the detailed instructions that you can take:
* Click Start and then go to Run.
* In the Open box, type explorer and press Enter to go.
* Navigate to the Windows directory (by default, a typical path may be C:\Windows) and locate regedit.exe.
* Right-click on regedit.exe and select Run as.
* Uncheck “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity” and hit OK.
* Then, go to Start -> Run again, type Regedit and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
* Locate and then click on the below registry key:
* On the left panel, right-click on the subkey: ‘.exe’ to select Delete and then click OK.
*Also, right click the below registry subkey on the left panel: ‘secfile’
* Select Delete and OK to directly delete it from the computer.
* Close Registry Editor.
This way, you can always make sure that your Windows registry is clean and compact; however, if you delete a wrong file, it may bring in more serious errors rather than the frequent wermgr.exe error messages. So, it is highly advised that you can do this job by running registry repair software regularly at least twice a week. The corrupted or missing entries in the registry database will stop the system to run some programs smoothly as usual to create the wermgr.exe application error. By the way, it is highly recommended that you can keep on backing up your important data and Windows registry. In this way, you can quickly get back your computer by restoring to a previous status when something goes wrong.
Also, you should always update the software and hardware to the latest version. There might be some bugs in the older version to stop the program or the computer running smoothly, causing the annoying wermgr.exe application error messages. The patch or the newer version most of the time contains some solutions to solve the problems. By the way, it is highly suggested that you should download and install all available Windows update packs. This helps not only solve the exe error, but also enhance overall computer performance and ability against virus attacks.
With these simple guides, I believe you can troubleshoot and solve the wermgr.exe application error easily on your own. However, I just want to recommend you to keep on doing those steps in your daily PC life since they help to easily maintain a stable computer running.
- Tips to Uninstall eBay Toolbar from Computer Correctly
- Activate Spyware Cease
- Causes and solutions to “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error
- Way to Uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from Computer Safely and Completely
- Guide to Uninstall CE Safe Browser from PC - Recommended For Beginners
- Ccsw32.dll not found - Repair ccsw32.dll error easily
- Blue screen error fix - Prevent and fix blue screen errors effectively
- Win32/Lefgroo Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32/Lefgroo instantly
- Trojan.Apdahost.A - How to Remove Trojan.Apdahost.A from Your Slow PC