“Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”
The above device manager error message largely happens in Windows 7, and is triggered when a hardware device driver encounters an issue and needs to stop working. We know that drivers are those small programs that help to ensure the proper running of the hardware on your PC. If the Windows 7 error 43 cannot be repaired timely, various other errors will come on the neck of another.
To deal with Windows 7 error 43, you have to know that each one of the hardware on your PC has a driver responsible to it so as to ensure its smooth running. Drivers allow the computer to interact with the various hardware components it has and establish a relationship properly. But when a drive goes outdated or problematic, an error code 43 message will appear, leading your computer to stop working properly. So, the first thing you should do is to check and verify that all your hardware drivers are updated to the latest versions:
* Click Start > Run > type “sysdm.cpl” and click OK to continue.
* Open the “Hardware” tab on the System Properties box and then double click on Device Manager.
* Double click Device Type
* Here, click on the driver that reports error 43.
* Go to the Driver tab and click Uninstall to uninstall the driver from your computer.
* After uninstalling it, go to the manufacturer’s official page and download & install the latest version
* Also, you can select “Scan for hardware changes” command to launch the Add Hardware wizard and reinstall the driver.
*This way, the damaged drivers on your PC will be refreshed with new ones, fixing the Windows 7 error 43 quickly.
If reinstalling the damaged driver does not work, the problem might rely on the computer itself. After the first thing you need to do right now is to make sure the hardware added to your computer has no problem. To do this, remove your recently-install hardware, starting up the computer, turn it off and reconnect the hardware to the PC. This may easily remove the cache that the hardware stores on the PC, and refresh the system instantly, stopping the error code 43 from happening frequently.
After the above two steps, you need to run your computer protection program to completely scan the whole PC and remove all computer viruses. Some viruses will secretly get onto your computer and waste up a large amount of system RAM. What is more, they are able to attack and remove any file from the hard disk, causing the Windows 7 error 43 or Windows C00D11B1 Error if the system cannot locate the required files on the hard disk. A powerful antivirus antispyware program will help you completely scan & remove all threats from the PC, helping you to trap some malicious memory applications that might have taken to be error code 43 on your computer.
Finally, check and fix Windows registry. Registry is always regarded as the main part of Windows-based operating system to save all vital settings and options. A simple problem in the registry can lead to different kinds of computer errors, just like Windows 7 error 43. So, you’d better run a registry repair utility to remove out all the invalid or corrupt entries to fix the Windows problem and other computer errors. By the way, you can do this by simply running a Windows registry cleaner tool. It may completely scan the whole PC and fix all missing, corrupted or broken registry entries within minutes.
Well, the Windows 7 error 43 may stop you either accessing some hardware devices, or using the computer properly. No matter whenever you find it on the PC, follow the above solutions to go and you will be able to get the computer run properly within clicks.
- How to Uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird Quickly and Easily?
- How to Uninstall Panda Global Protection - Quick Uninstall Guide
- Error code 0X80004005 fix - Solutions to fix error code 0X80004005 effectively
- Details for Trustport Antivirus Removal - How to Permanently Uninstall Trustport Antivirus
- Completely Uninstall HD Tune Pro from Computer for Good
- Backdoor.Rocra - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Rocra Trojan instantly
- The Way You Can Get Rid of Digital Defender for Good
- Causes and solutions of “STOP 0X0000007F” error