Some users will find the computer suddenly freeze up while starting it up or launching some certain programs (eg, Adobe program or Internet Explorer) together with an AppHangB1 error message. This can be frustrating as even though they have rebooted the computer into safe mode several times, the same error message happens to hang up the PC. But what causes the AppHangB1 error to take place and is it possible to prevent & fix it on your own? Just read on and you will get solutions on how to do!
To fix AppHangB1 error, you should check and remove PC threats from the computer including viruses, Trojan horses, spyware programs, etc. Such threats are capable of stealing important information (passwords, credit card numbers, etc.), then the sensitive data is transmitted over the Web to virus creators, who then are able to take control over your infected computers. Once some fines on your computer were attacked & removed by the infection without your knowledge, you will come to the chance to get the AppHangB1 error messages as well as a sudden computer freezing. Immediately download a trusted antivirus program to thoroughly scan your whole PC and get rid of all PC threats from the computer.
After removing the PC viruses, check your floppy and optical (CD/DVD/BD) drives for media and disconnect any external drives. Often times, the AppHangB1 error will display when your PC tries to boot from a non-bootable floppy disk, CD/DVD/BD, or external hard drive or flash drive. By the way, you’d better check and fix all errors existing on your hard disk so as to prevent such AppHangB1 error from happening again. Here, I take Windows XP as an example to show you how to do this job:
* Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk you want to check.
* Click Properties, and then click Tools.
* Click Check Now under Error-checking. Then a dialog box with the Check disk options will display:
->To run Chkdsk in read-only mode, you can simply click Start.
->To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, select the Automatically fix file system errors check box.
->To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box.
-> Click Start and follow the on-screen steps to do the job for you.
Also, to make it simpler, you can directly perform a system restore job to solve the AppHangB1 error. The System Restore utility is a package Windows feature that’s similar to “Last Known Configuration.” However, System Restore maintains multiple restore points instead of one last restore point for the computer. So, if the above steps do not help, directly perform the below steps. Here, I take Windows XP as an example to show you how to perform a system restore job and fix this annoying Windows error:
* Log on to Windows with the administrator permission.
* Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories ->System Tools -> System Restore.
* Click to select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option on the Welcome to System Restore page, and then click Next to continue.
* Click the most recent system restore point in the on the “Select a Restore Point” page
* Highlight the restore point, and then click “Next to go.
* Click “Next” on the Confirm Restore Point Selection page to finish the restore job.
* Restart the computer to make the restore job take effect and see whether the AppHangB1 error has been solved or not.
Finally, when trying to fix AppHangB1 error, you also have to clean out and registry errors within your “Registry Database”. Registry database is the most important component to the Windows which is used to run the system, programs installed on the computer, or widely used to help your system load up the likes of your most recent emails, desktop wallpaper and even your passwords. So when there is something wrong with the registry, you will get various Windows error messages rather than the AppHangB1 error in PC or program startup. To fix this, you have to repair all registry errors that are causing problems on your system by downloading & running a registry cleaner tool.
Anyhow, a computer freeze with AppHangB1 error message can severely interrupt the proper running of the PC and stop you from using the machine properly. But it is lucky that you can perform the above steps regularly to prevent and fix it easily.
- Computer High CPU Usage - Fix High CPU Usage Error Simply
- Computer Internet slow - why a computer slow to connect to Internet and how to fix it?
- Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane - How to Remove Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ane safely
- Scour.com Redirect - How to Remove Scour.com Browser Hijacker
- iTunes error 11556 repair - Solve error 11556 in iTunes effectively
- Windows 7 sound loss - How to do when there is no sound on your Windows 7?
- How to Remove Supreme Savings instantly
- How to Remove Worm/Generic2.CLCO easily
- .NET Framework Installer Errors - Solve Some Installer Errors Quickly