Many users report that they cannot load some pages due to an annoying error 800a03e8 message but do now know what they should do. In many cases, after entering the correct URL address and pressing Enter, an error message saying “Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8”. What is up and why does this error message appear and how can you solve it?
When getting the error 800a03e8 message, the first thing that you should do is to hit the reload button on the blank screen and try again – this usually loads up the page the second time. Sometimes the code 800a03e8 message will be a temporary technical error on the way and you can quickly fix it by reloading the page. Also, when the URL is mis-typed, you will also come to the chance to get a message indicating error 800a03e8. So, if you are not able to get rid of the blank page after several reloads, do remember to make sure that you are typing the correctly right address.
Also, you’d better reset the configuration Settings of your Web browser. An incorrect setting at most of the time can bring in some unexpected errors like code 800a03e8 or “This Connection is Untrusted” error message while you are trying to visit a certain page. But please note that this will disable all browser add-ons and you have to re-enable your needed add-ons after the reset job. Here, I take Internet Explorer as an example to show you how to do:
* Run your Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
* Click Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
*When you are in the Internet Explorer Default Settings dialog box, click Reset.
* When the settings have been reset, click Close, and then click OK to restart Internet Explorer and the problem must be solved.
Thirdly, empty the cache. It is necessary to empty your cache from the computer when getting the error 800a03e8 message. If not, such files will slow down or interfere with the normal functioning of your browser to cause more serious problems to happen. Here are the simple steps you can follow to empty the cache:
*Go to Edit.
*Scroll down to Preferences.
*On the right you will see a window labeled Cache.
*Click on Empty Now.
*Click on OK.
After the above solutions, remove PC viruses. The viruses or malicious processes are able to attack and hijack any of your browsing activities except colleting & stealing users’ information. Once you are navigated to other unknown or unsafe website, you will come to the chance to get the error 800a03e8 message. Directly download & run a trusted antivirus antispyware program to thoroughly scan your whole PC and get rid of all PC threats immediately.
Last but not least, fix Windows registry errors without hesitation. Each time you move a file from one location (folder) to another or install a driver/program on the computer, an entry is created in the registry, telling the computer where to find the file and how to run the program properly. However, invalid or corrupted entries also occur when, for instance, you uninstall a program incompletely from your Program Listing in the Control Panel. Even though the program itself has been removed from the computer, the registry entry that told the computer where to find the program is still left there in Windows registry, cluttering up the registry and stops you from running the program (ie, Internet Explorer) properly by showing constant error 800a03e8 messages.
By performing the above solutions, you will be able to instantly fix error 800a03e8 and visit all your desired pages without errors. So, why not also start taking these PC maintenance tips from now on to ensure a pleasant online surfing all the time? Thanks for reading and wish my post help you!
- Free Uninstall Tutorial - How to Remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Quickly and Thoroughly
- Trojan.Fakesig Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Fakesig instantly
- Vista Total Security 2013 Removal Help - How Can You Remove Vista Total Security 2013 easily
- Adware.FSpy Removal Guide - How to Remove Adware.FSpy immediately
- How can I resolve a constant error 8?
- Code 52 error - Fix error code 52 immediately
- Error 0X4001001300001002 fix - Stop and repair error 0X4001001300001002 instantly
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- Detailed Uninstall Tutorial for iPureSearch Toolbar - How to Fully Delete iPureSearch Toolbar