WhiteSmoke Toolbar, a translation application, is classified as unreliable toolbar. It claims itself to be a high-quality translation software based on advanced statistical machine technology. It is the first reason for most users to choose the toolbar. However, it is detected that WhiteSmoke Toolbar installs on the computer without users’ acknowledgement. Meanwhile, the toolbar is also bundled with other programs. Designed to translate, WhiteSmoke Toolbar is no harm to the system, but it may be risky as it records your online activities like search inquiries. By showing ads or even selling data the makers of the toolbar get commission. It is hard to say what further problem you will have such as slowing down internet speed. So we recommend you not to install WhiteSmoke Toolbar on your web browser.
WhiteSmoke Toolbar Manual Removal
Another evidence showing the toolbar is a malicious one is it can not be uninstalled as a normal program. Usually, we uninstall a program via Control Panel, but WhiteSmoke Toolbar can not be uninstalled easily. To remove the toolbar manually is complicated and time-consuming. It is only for those who have experience in removing this kind of threat. If you are not prudent enough during removing process, your PC may result in data loss or system crash. It cannot tolerate any inaccurate operation. Moreover, manual removal cannot delete all the threat because many threats are hidden in the infected computer.
The main processes are: stop the WhiteSmoke Toolbar process and then find and delete related files and registry values.
How to remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar related virus
If you can not remove the toolbar, you will still have redirect problem. In this circumstance, we recommend you to use a security program that could remove the virus completely. Actually, if you do not know how to remove the toolbar manually, a security program will be a great helper. Do you know which program could remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar effectively? Spyware Cease is one of the most advanced virus removal program. It is more sensitive than many normal antivirus programs. It could check unknown files and make sure no virus hides on the pc.
- Chrome error 6 - How to repair Google Chrome error 6 effectively?
- File Splitter PRO Uninstalling Tips - Quick Way to Remove Unwanted File Splitter PRO
- No Audio Output Device installed - Suggestions to fix computer sound problem easily
- Solutions to fix a “BootMGR is corrupt” problem
- How can I prevent the pop-up "Internet Explorer Script Error" messages?
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- Microsoft visual c runtime error - Solutions to solve Microsoft runtime error quickly
- I/O device error Windows 7 fix - Fix Windows 7 I/O device error instantly