Do you have Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 on your pc? If you consider it as a security program, you should read this article to learn more about the software. Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 is classified as fake security program that could not protect the computer and will damage the system severely. It displays fake pop-up alerts saying it detects virus and indicating a scan is necessary. It pretends to scan every file and later report lots of threats. Do not think Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 will remove threats. It just uses fake security report to cheat users into purchasing the full version. At the same time, victims may find their pc can not run normally, for example, some programs or windows registry editor can not run. The longer the fake security program remains on your computer, the more damage it will make. Before your computer breaks down, you should remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 immediately.
If you are a computer novice, you should use a professional virus removal program to fix the infected computer. If you have basic pc skills, you may be able to remove the rogue software on your own.
How to remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 manually
Manual way is to pick up related components of the malware and then remove them completely, but this method may not be able to adopt if the registry editor and task manager are blocked. We find that Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 will change system settings to prevent itself from being deleted.
1. Run task manager and stop the rogue software from running by ending related processes
2. Delete related files
3. Delete related registry entries created by Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 via registry editor
How to remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 easily
If you are not sure you know how to follow manual steps, you can get help from a security program, which is the best choice to delete such a malicious malware. Rogue software is one of the most tough threats and it could even affect a security program. So if a security program can not update, run or scan, it could not remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 effectively. You must find a powerful one that will not be corrupted.
Some users complain that they could not access the internet due to the infection. In this circumstance, we will recommend to try Safe Mode with Networking or use another computer to download a security program. At last, we recommend Spyware Cease for users who are looking for a program for Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 removal.
- BSOD Stop error - How can you stop BSOD error effectively?
- Completely Uninstall IISGuard from Your Computer Now
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- GameVance Removal - How to Remove GameVance completely
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.VBS.Agent.aby in minutes
- Shortcut error on computer - Steps to solve broken shortcut error quickly
- How to repair my laptop free? Learn some PC optimization tips together here
- Get rid of “Invalid Boot.ini” error message at PC startup
- Why does my computer crash randomly? Stop computer crash problem