Win 7 Security Plus 2013 is classified as fake antivirus program like Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013because it uses spam methods to promote the paid version. The program imitates the interface of a legitimate antivirus pretending to provide virus removal function. When it is installed on a computer, it will run fake scan automatically or display security warning message to interrupt your normal operation. Win 7 Security Plus 2013 is designed to cheat users to buy the paid version. No matter whether your computer has the virus, the rogue program is set to report certain infection. Meanwhile, it will make the computer malfunction so that the report will seem to be trustable. If the rogue program is installed without your authority, you should soon realize it is a kind of infection and find a way to get rid of it.
Properties of Win 7 Security Plus 2013
- Launch itself at windows startup
- Display fake security alerts and run fake system scan
- Report non-existence threats
- Block internet access or website related to security programs
- Change firewall settings
How to remove Win 7 Security Plus 2013 completely from pc
Generally, there are two ways to wipe off the malware. One is manual removal way and one is to use a virus removal program. If you have skills as experienced as experts, you can remove the rogue program in manual way or you’d better use a professional security program.
How to remove Win 7 Security Plus 2013 manually
1. Exit the rogue program. If you can not stop it from running you can restart computer, run task manager before the program launch and kill related process immediately.
2. Find out following files and remove them completely
3. Run registry editor and delete registry entries added by Win 7 Security Plus 2013
How to remove Win 7 Security Plus 2013 by a virus removal program
This way is widely used to fix infected computer. No matter what kind of virus your computer is infected, a professional virus removal program can pick up and remove them. Of course, a virus removal program can not remove all pc threats. Do you wonder how other victims get rid of Win 7 Security Plus 2013? They use specialized antivirus programs. I recommend Spyware Cease, an advanced security program.
Using Spyware Cease to remove the rogue program is much easier than manual way. What you need to do is to run an online scan, let the scan engine find out the threats and remove all detected virus instantly. In our test, Spyware Cease removes Win 7 Security Plus 2013 effectively.
- BCCode error 124 - Steps to solve BSOD error BCCode 124 now
- Generic Host Process Errors - Solutions to Fix Generic Host Process Errors Effectively
- Free Uninstall Tutorial - How to Remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Quickly and Thoroughly
- How to Fully Uninstall Avast! Free Antivirus - Avast! Free Antivirus Removal Help
- Activate Evidence Smart
- Let's Witness the Release of Spyware Cease 6.1.0 Today!
- Win32.katusha.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32.katusha.a easily
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- Windows 7 sound loss - How to do when there is no sound on your Windows 7?