“ITunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall ITunes. Error 7 (Windows Error 127)”
Windows error 127 is also known as iTunes error 7, which usually occurs when iTunes has failed or aborted an installation. We know that iTunes is what lots of PC users prefer to install one the PC to share and enjoy some files properly, but it at the same time can be problematic if an update fails or when some registry entries/associated files corrupt.
Most of the time, the Windows 127 error message appears when something goes corrupted or broken with the Apple Application Support – a feature of Apple software. What is more, a corruption of some required Dll files such as Xvidcore.dll associated with Apple Application Support can also bring in this error message to appear. So, to solve the error, you need to do as prompted to uninstall the previous version of iTunes on your PC and reinstall it again.
But please remember that the Apple Application Support can be used by mane Apple programs such as iTunes, QuickTime, Mobile Me, and other related software; uninstall only one of them may not solve the error for you. To perform an uninstall process, just go to Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, locate and remove all Apple-related programs from the computer. Sometimes, you will be asked to reboot the computer after the program uninstall process. Just do as prompted.
However, it is highly recommended that you can locate the whole hard disk drive to locate and make sure that all these Apple files are completely removed from the PC. If not, they may stop you from reinstall the iTunes program on the PC:
* C:\Program Files\Bonjour
* C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
* C:\Program Files\iTunes
* C:\Program Files\iPod
* C:\Program Files\QuickTime
If you are not an advanced computer user but wants to easily deal with the Windows error 127, I would highly recommend you to download and run this Windows repair tool. It is a program that is desired to completely scan the whole PC for any invalid, useless files and remove them all from the PC. Fatherly, it may deeply scan the whole PC registry database for any corruption and totally repair or clean them out. Playing as the main component of the Windows-based operating system, registry database stores all the vital settings and information of all the hardware & software added on the computer, telling the system how to carry out every PC request properly. As you uninstall the Apple program, some related files will be left in this database rather than being removed, greatly messing up the Windows registry or stopping you from reinstalling the program successfully by displaying a Windows error 127 message. So, before reinstalling the iTunes on the computer, completely scan the PC with a professional registry repair tool. With a clean & compact Windows registry database, you will be able to install and run iTunes properly without a Windows 127 error message.
Well, for the proper running of the iTunes program and the computer, regularly maintain the computer performance. This way, there is no need to worry about Windows error 127 any more.
- Uninstalling Nero 7 Ultra Edition - Carry Out an Nero 7 Ultra Edition Removal Easily
- Steps to Follow When Uninstalling Emsisoft HiJackFree from Computer
- Guide to Uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack Completely and Easily
- What causes a file not to download? Things you should when can’t download a file
- Rootkit.0access.H Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.0access.H safely
- Microsoft visual c runtime error - Solutions to solve Microsoft runtime error quickly
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- Error code 0X80004005 fix - Solutions to fix error code 0X80004005 effectively